Better Late Than Never

@Guammainian is the sr71 your gear?

1 Like

Pretty bummed out. The guy who was supposed to cut the trees came by and said his crew couldn’t handle the job. Looks like we need to get another 5k together. I’m really shocked my plants havent took a huge hit. Been chewing on anxiety. Tomorrow is another day.id break into my vaults but selling some of my gems would have to be a last resort.

3 Likes

It was a Strayfox release as F2, but we’ve moved em to F5. It is SR-71 clone x (SR-71 clone x Instant Karma). Instant Karma is Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel IBL from Bodhi.

3 Likes

Nice I scored a few packs at dcse. Description had me sold and with them being affordable I was able to grab a couple to run and a few for the vault/ trade.

Gonna have to get them worked in the schedule.

It means a lot that you gave us a try and we appreciate the love. If you ever need anything please let me know. If you wanna shoot me an email with a good address and last name, I’ll get you a couple goodies. Guammaineiangardens@gmail.com
Thanks my brother.

3 Likes

Someone made my day. And I love goodies.
Casey flopped out today. She got so many stakes Blade would be proud

9 Likes

WOW :star_struck:

Nice corgi!!!

1 Like

Bro…

5 Likes

I have my Apollo plants all propped up like that right now….didn’t figure the weight. Fuckers started doing the lean.

1 Like

I always wondered if it was just them wanting to find more light.

They’re going the wrong way but I’ll ask….

1 Like

I decided to start flushing Casey number 1 structural integrity is really falling fast. Got a feeling she’ll be ready in a week or two regardless.

Guava x moonbow 112, sour bubble bx3, face off og 1x3, Chernobyl slymer s1, Casey Jones x sour bubble bx1, night terror.

Sour bubble pollen doner

9 Likes

The rare look in my veg space.

6 Likes

900lb gorilla

9 Likes

@iceman my thread

Gelato 41 and a little mis clip!

11 Likes

Discard the excess… sending you my address