Better Late Than Never

Sorry friend but we have a very strict quality control department. They work round the clock.

A friend just hit the gelato 41 with sour strawberry. Can’t want to see how our girl does.

2 Likes

That why you buy the OCB by the case? Great papers by the way.

1 Like

For the price I haven’t found better and stopped looking. Light paper, amazing grip. I have thought about trying the xpert label. But I got enough papers to last until new years

@iceman I have never mixed gypsum in a res. I’ve hand watered since I first started growing.

1 Like

I thought you said you mix 2tsp gypsum and then 3tsp maxibloom in 5gal bucket of bubbling water…I thought that was a res…

1st I take a little warm water
2nd I add 2 scoops gypsum 3 scoops maxi
3 swirl water into a suspension in a mason jar
4 dump suspension in bubbling 5 gal bucket of RO
5 check temps, ec, pH
6 correct pH
7 feed.

I use the whole bucket Everytime. Towards end of cycle I’m pushing almost 15 gallons a day

By far the toughest part about using salts is keeping buildup down. I think that’s where the sulphur comes into play…

1 Like

Thanks man…will figure scaling that down to feed daily…man ur so committed…super!

Try and keep ec around 13. Going lower is fine. I am ok with less food. Going higher is a no no. And I’ll add water until I reach desired level.

1 Like

Ok…noted!

I had some yellowing with the babies and I think it’s more from barely feeding them. I feel that with the amount of gypsum i feed and lack of mg I’m walking a pretty thin line.

how about in later stages and flower? no mag deficiencies?
i can see your plants are rocking with what ur feeding them…

All I have in the Casey’s I’m about to chop is S. Toxicity. My mentor brought me up on low nitrogen. I mean “are we growing leaves or buds”

1 Like

sweet man! will be receiving the gypsum on wednesday…cant wait!

could you pls elucidate on how you flush your plants.
you’ve mentioned earlier that you flush on saturdays with 500tds diamond k
my doubt is since you water 2 times a day when flowering, will you water both those times just with the gypsum?

1 Like

You got it. Saturdays flush is gypsum only all around.

1 Like

bro…just for the record…
below is maxibloom analysis…

N: P2O5: K2O 1: 3.3: 3.08
N: K 1: 2.55
N (NO3-): N (NH4+) 1: 0.01
Ca: Mg 1: 0.7

and below is maxigrow analysis

N: P2O5: K2O 1: 0.5: 1.4
N: K 1: 1.16
N (NO3-): N (NH4+) 1: 0.18
Ca: Mg 1: 0.33

so the way i see it is ca:mg ratio @1:3 is a safe limit and the added mg in maxibloom is for that added sulfur (magnesium sulfate)

below is the analysis of your formula with only gypsum and maxibloom

N: P2O5: K2O 1: 3.3: 3.08
N: K 1: 2.55
Ca: Mg 1: 0.18

since i felt ca:mg ratio was less than maxigrow, by adding 0.75g/gal of magnesium nitrate i got the following

N: P2O5: K2O 1: 2.05: 1.92
N: K 1: 1.59
Ca: Mg 1: 0.3

i suppose with that addition n is still well below p and k

happy flushing!!

2 Likes