Better Late Than Never

8 Likes

Going to flip one of my Loudog Casey Jones x Sour Bubble Bx1 vintage 2011. Hitting her with sts. If I see some pollen. Sacs form we are in business.

5 Likes

Rushing to get home and take cuts before moon comes out. Universe has a pretty funny way of fucking around.

6 Likes

Drohammed day 32

8 Likes

Read through your thread and I must say you have an awesome garden. Cool bean selections!

1 Like

This cut I took somewhere 2017 2018 2019. I though it was dead. Yesterday I was shaping up my property and boom ITS ALIVE. Japanese Maple

6 Likes

Thanks it really means a lot. Gardening has saved my life. As for the seed selections I need to slow down but I am honestly constantly digging. I got a super special score arriving Friday. If things go halfway as planned I’ll be sharing some beans here soon.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Shhhhhh indoors man care package.

10 Likes

Can you tag me when you do your seed share . Nice selections you got in the mail should be some fire to be found out of that group.

1 Like

I still haven’t gotten the chance to flip Casey should have on full moon

2 Likes

15 Likes

Mail call

10 Likes

We popped
sour bubble x blueberry f4, bog blue kush, sour bubble bx3s1, sour bubble x grape stomper x stardawg,
On deck face off ix, sour bubble x gg4bx7, gorilla bubble bx2, and a pack of jelly rancher.

3 Likes

Tell me you crushed it in that Gelato contest?!!

1 Like

Hahaha right now it’s the top in town. Had two strain chasers tell me.

Dude is lazy been running a cut for five years. I run it first time using the cheapest nutrients I can buy and boom.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Casey’s are transplanted and male has been selected. I am going to use the thai trainwreck leaner smells like old sweet funk. let her settle in those new shoes and she’s getting lollipopped and reversed… I know I’m on stoner time but bear with me. Hahabbah

4 Likes

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble BX1 Vintage 2011

Quick notes from Loudog…

For those finding their way here from Gorilla Bubble land and wondering what CJSB is… Short version, an open pollination of Sour Bubble and Casey Jones lines originally meant as a starting point for further refinement and increasing outdoor vigor. A few selections here and there, but mostly letting the genes do their thing. So hats off to BOG and H3ad. But, in my lack of selection, there also presents a wide range of phenos, some with instability (intersex heat mainly, some light sensitivity) but mostly just a wide variety mixing Sour Bubble, Thai, Trainwreck, and the sour families… In what are essentially f2s, these beans were meant for pheno hunting and personal stockpile. After lots of good feedback over the years, they’re getting old and are in a place to help out a buddy, so what better use than that? People should be aware and I’m sure Tony will figure a way to pass along the original spirit of the CJSB, as he is now the keeper of the CJSB and all have been donated to help tortured beans and the work they’re doing

5 Likes