Bhang Lassi the lazy way

I like cannabis tea, I would drink it. It will have a peppery earthy flavor. I find it relaxing and very medicinal for muscle and joint pain. works with fresh or dry cannabis.

2 Likes

How did your batch turn out? Did your wife like it? Iā€™m gonna make a batch today and do a full decarb first so Iā€™ll post the differences I find from my standard recipe. Iā€™ll be using the same trim/larf as the last batch to stay consistent

2 Likes

She didnā€™t try it yet lol

2 Likes

Well tell that nice lady many souls r waiting on an a outcome so drink up :crazy_face:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: good stuff

1 Like

She likes the flavor :yum: Yessz. & believe me thatā€™s no small accomplishment.

Now pray it actually does something for her.

She said she took the shot in the spirt of OGā€™ERS wanting to know the outcome.

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad she likes it so far, fingers crossed itā€™s potent enough for her. My ex reminded me one of the first times we made it we gave it to a buddy whoā€™s a fellow grower and maybe once a year will eat mushrooms and when he tried it he thought we gave him an extra potent dose :smile: I mean this dude smokes daily. He described it as, ā€œBeing violently highā€ :joy:

2 Likes

Ohh bro. My wife has eating an whole shatter bar all at once and said it did nothing.
Sheā€™s ate 500mg gummies and it did nothing.

Her tolerance is not normal lol

She smokes small bowls in the mini bong, but like every 2hrs all day long.

Iā€™ve get to find something that works more then 1 time for her pain.

Even tried 3500mg cbd Cremes, Canna Capsules, dry Cannabis Capsules, Hash Capsules, even didtillents donā€™t seem to do muchā€¦

2 Likes

How many shots a day do you take for yourself?
Wait about what 2hrs from the shot to actually kicking in?

2 Likes

If my tolerance is high like it is now and I donā€™t have a lot of ā€œplansā€ I could probably put down 2/3 of a batch throughout the day and be comfortable but that is admittedly getting ridiculous. I mean Iā€™ve always had a higher than average tolerance to edibles, but I do get there with em at a point. If I took a few weeks off and cut back to a bowl in the evening Iā€™d be taking a 1 oz shot and thatā€™d likely be it for the day. Iā€™ll start on the decarbed version in a little while here and weā€™ll see how that goes

Ok cool and Iā€™m really looking forward to your postings about the decarbing and how it turns out.

As far as dosing if you are talking mgā€™s as advertised at the dispo I find that shit varies quite a bit or is way off. And you could probably make better topicals than youā€™ll easily find. Youā€™d want to look up a recipe but infused coconut oil(Iā€™d use thc and cbd flower) Shea butter, beeswax, essential oils(peppermint, spearmint, clove has great numbing properties, a bit of capsaicin for some heat with the cooling of the mint) and thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Unfortunately her pain is internal not just skin deep. But Iā€™ve also already tryed many store & homemade recipes and other Grower recipes :yum:

Ps. Wife just took 2oz shot just now.
She said the 1oz shot, maybe made her feel slightly happy & thatā€™s about it. But that feeling is now gone.

Sorry I was going to bioassay the new decarbed version of this, the 2.0 if you will, but underestimated a microdose today and think itā€™d be better to assess it tomorrow morning. First thing in the a.m is best to get an accurate assessment of an edible or smoke anyway for those of us who consume throughout the day. These solos in this Billy Strings show Iā€™m listening to are threatening to take me elsewhere right now. Thatā€™s about where Iā€™m at trying to finish this bhang lassišŸ˜‚

1 Like

Yup, definitely time for some live Primus and watching this led color changing Xmas tree work itā€™s magic for a bit since I finished up this batch :joy: :v: :green_heart:

1 Like

Apparently 2oz did nothing for her ;(
Iā€™ll make it again in a few days and Decarbe it in the oven first, then heat the milk with the decarbed buds directly. See how that goes.

Jeez, that is some tolerance. That is tough. I guess everybodyā€™s endocannabinoid system is different, not to mention gut biology. Hopefully decarbing makes a difference. I just like this recipe cause itā€™s tasty and is a quick substitute for making edibles. Like if Iā€™m out of infused oil and donā€™t feel like making more before I bake something up Iā€™ll make this instead

1 Like

Iā€™m hopeful it will actually help her, because she likes the taste and seriously thatā€™s a big accomplishment and itā€™s not like typical edibles that would make her ā€œfatā€ (her words) lol

When I asked her to describe if/what she felt, she had to think about it and really couldnā€™t 100% say what is was, just she felt something very slight.

So 1 of 2 things, her tolerance is insane :flushed: or I fuged up the recipe by not decarbing lol

This is exactly how I lost 2 days of my lifeā€¦
Canna caps I made, sheā€™s like nope these donā€™t work after taking 9 of them. Iā€™m like yeah ok sure. I took 1 and I got so stupidity high that Iā€™ll never make another capsule again lol

1 Like

For sure. You can lower the fat content too by using a high fat milk to extract the flower into and then fill to your desired amount with skim, almond milk or whatever you want. And only sweeten to whatever level you like. There is a lot of room for interpretation on this one

1 Like