Bhang Lassi the lazy way

And :joy: about the capsules

1 Like

100% hell yeah. Next time Iā€™ll decarb and use coconut cream for the infusion & Regular milk to fill it up. Hopefully the fat in the coconut cream will help alot since itā€™s full fat

1 Like

For real man, I spent 24hrs hugging the crapper.
And the other 24hrs tryin to not toss my cookies anymore while tryin to sleep it off lol

1 Like

Jeez, I just canā€™t imagine. Iā€™ve never had that kind of intoxication from cannabis. I mean I got super violently high after putting an oz of what I suspect was Vietnam black thru a bong with my high school sweetheartā€™s aunt. Couldnā€™t move without feeling like Iā€™d spew snd sweating buckets. But it lasted like 2 hours. I fell asleep and woke up and was just hungry af.

1 Like

I did however once lose a 4 day weekend in my mid 20ā€™s after my buddy came into a giant vacuum sealed bag of Lemmon 714ā€™sšŸ˜‚ one and only time to learn that quaaludes are something to respect if you happen to stumble across em

1 Like

Alright, now that Iā€™m back at baseline itā€™s time to test the fully decarbed batch. It should definitely be more stony but wonā€™t carry quite as many medical benefits as the partially decarbed version. I just sampled a 1 fl oz glass and Iā€™ll post back in awhile. I hope everybody is having a good start to their day or just having a good day for those in different parts of the world or who work odd hours :v: :seedling: :green_heart:

1 Like

Soooā€¦ that means youā€™re starting your day off with a Bhangā€¦?

:rofl: :call_me_hand:

Sorryā€¦ itā€™s a ā€˜reflexā€™ when you give me a ā€˜setupā€™ like thatā€¦

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I sure did :smiley: @CADMAN the decarbed version is definitely the way to go to maximize potency and likely pain relieving capabilities. , but obviously the strain used comes into play there too. My test of mine this morning showed that the decarbed version comes on stronger and faster. I started feeling some effects starting at about t+30-40 mins whereas with my normal recipe itā€™s more like t+60 mins. By t+60 mins today my eyes felt heavy and sleeps and my body was much more loose. There was a bit of an increase in the sativa characteristics of the flower too like I found in the hash from this strain but thatā€™s likely just the overall increase in potency too, an increase in creative thinking. Overall Iā€™d say the effects feel about almost if not totally doubled in strength. Taste profile didnā€™t change too much, actually if anything decarbing helped it taste less cannabis like. I went back to my standard 1 teabag/cup of bhang lassi and had pretty much no taste. With my original recipe using 1 teabag the taste of cannabis isnā€™t super prevalent but itā€™s still there. The decarbed version took on a bit of nuttiness almost from the process.

4 Likes

@CADMAN did decarbing the herb intensify the effects? I am confused about boiling the herb, wonā€™t that melt the glands, so when you throw out the water, effectively losing potency? Maybe overthinking this.

1 Like