BHODI SEEDS ---- Black Triangle----GET IT

Looks like a great thread. I’ve heard amazing things about dogwalker, plus looks like he’s made some F3 black triangle as well.

3 Likes

Damn, some of that looks really interesting! Just looking through his most recent seed list had me drooling over a few.

How would I go about purchasing seeds from him? How much does he usually charge per pack?

Thanks for the info btw!

This place is like a treasure trove of good genetics. I can’t wait to start contributing! I have a few of my own strains I’ve been working on and running for many years that I look forward to sharing with the community, and a good collection of mothers and crosses from mine and other people’s work. I plan to document all of my various strains here in the coming months.

3 Likes

Shoot him a email he will take care of you illeaglebirdseed@gmail.com and answer questions :call_me_hand: @TeddyNuggets

2 Likes

Would you be referring to the “Fishscale” cross from shoreline? If so, ive grown a pack and its worth the hunt. I didnt take clones and missed out on a really good keeper due to space issues at the time.

2 Likes

No, I was referring to the strain by them simply called “crippy”.

It’s listed as ECSD x crippy.

2 Likes

Ahhh okay understandable. I see that now. That is slightly confusing lol

2 Likes

Hey @SkunkHunt101 look what I scored!

Shoe had one pack left in stock and I grabbed them immediately. I can’t germinate them right this second. I have some other seeds on deck first but I will be germinating them as soon as I have the space. Looking forward to seeing what they produce!

13 Likes

Nice! I also made an order for some black triangle from shoe…Should be arriving any day now. :grin:

1 Like

Mine came in today! Thanks Shoe

9 Likes

Anyone know where i can snag a pack?

2 Likes

Bodhi is still making Black Triangle? Awesome! I ran it a long time ago and it was GREAT!

3 Likes

It’s no longer being made. The packs you see people posting are the last of the last.

3 Likes

I pulled a shore here to OG back in 2021 after hearing tales of rare pack seed increases.
I was looking for some Pura Vida f2’s.
A kind stranger @stanknugzz77 appeared out of cyberspace and hooked me up with the Pura Vida F2’s, Black Triangle f2’s, Chem Kesey x Monkey Balls, and
DLA11 x Monkey Balls.

It was a cool experience. :sunglasses:

I sailed back home to RIU after a few days in the sun and @nube hooked me up with even more Pura Vida F2’s over there.

10 Likes

i crossed the black triangle to bodhi’s other strain ‘solo stash’. good stuff. (there’s a thread of it being tested)

9 Likes

Some available right now.

3 Likes

1f960461c964a0686dcc13d0b591818301df707c58a1b52aa3e826930b61453d

1 Like

Glg had some in stock if your looking @SkunkHunt101

6 Likes

just grabbed one thanks for the heads up :grinning:

2 Likes

Black Triangle is real good. Marshmallow, hash, pine, menthol flavors in the good ones. Gross stuff (HP dad?) and total blandness in the bad ones. I have made some good crosses with it: Bt x Mendo Breath, BT x Black Raspberry, BT x Soul Axis, BT x Tree Spirit… You find a good male, and get busy dusting everyone’s favorite girls. 3 packs have given me 2 amazing female keepers, and a handful of good enough to keep if you had the room plants. And probably 2 keeper males. I’m picky. Everyone go buy them out.

4 Likes

I got that Black Triangle from Bodhi :sunglasses:

3 Likes