CLOSED **big 420 sale - all month long!**

Moving this so folks can find it easier, lol Don’t let that stop yas from posting pics, etc. It’s no problem to copy/paste now n then.

I offer seeds in packs of 10, for a donation of $20.00. With free shipping (worldwide) on all orders . This is standard mailing, untracked. I offer tracked (in the USA only) for $10.00
Discreet shipping worldwide.

Offered in Auto;
GABAGOO F4 - auto regular (Sour60 x Blue Streak F3 back crossed to Sour60 Agoo pheno) bred by & courtesy of- @Carty

Offered in Feminized photo;
Fem - UNICORN ISLAND - Unicorn Poop x Island Sweet Skunk by JP, ISS pollen courtesy of @BigMike55
Fem - NORTHERN LIGHTS #2 - Bred by @Hashpants from clone by @FirstCavApache64- courtesy of @Hashpants
Fem SUPER SILVER HAZE- courtesy of @Guitarzan
Offered in Regular photo;
NEW RELEASE
FAT TRAX F1- Fat Bastard x Grand Prix, by @NDNCHILD
STRAWBERRY DIESEL x SPACE DUDE F2 & F3 - courtesy of @Oldjoints(F2) & @BigMike55
PINEAPPLE SKUNK x BLUE TARA&(SDxSD) F1 - courtesy of @BigMike55
LONGTIME -(Vietnam Black x Devil’s Tit)x(Vietnam Black x Devil’s Tit) courtesy of @Guitarzan (refer “me love you long time” lol)
RED DRAGON- Angola Red x Blazing Dragon - courtesy of @Guitarzan
RED QUEEN- Angola Red x Space Queen - courtesy of @Guitarzan
MAGIC CARPET RIDE - Unicorn Poop x Blazing Dragon by JP, BD pollen courtesy of @Guitarzan
YABBA DABBA DOO - Unicorn Poop x Black Triangle by JP, BT pollen courtesy of @NDNCHILD
FRANKIE’S LITTLE PONY - Frankenstein x Unicorn Poop, by JP, pollen courtesy of @NDNCHILD
ZAMADELICA MIST - Zamadelica x ?, by & courtesy of @BigMike55
FERRARO ROCHER - (Baked in Paris ( Perfect Trees Seeds) x Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls)-bred by and courtesy of @NDNCHILD
ATOMI-C PBJ - (Atomic Jelly ( In House Genetics ) x Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls)-by & courtesy of @NDNCHILD
LAST DANCE - TriForce x Alaska Thunder Fuck - by JP
BRAIN DAMAGE - White Rhino x Alaska Thunder Fuck - by JP
DOUBLE THUNDER - Thunder Rose x Alaska Thunder Fuck by JP :fire:
THUNDER ROSE -(4-way cross Frankenstein, King Tut,Cindy-99, Strawberry Alien Moonrocks)by JP&Mrs JP
TRIFORCE X PPP - by JP, PPP pollen courtesy of @DougDawson
LUKE’S FORCE - (SkyWalker x TriForce) by JP
FRANKENSTEIN X FROSTED COBRA - by JP
BLUE MONKEY -(Monkey Business x Blue Kush) by JP - BK pollen courtesy of @DougDawson
FROSTED MONKEY - (Frosted Cobra x Monkey Business) -by JP, MB pollen courtesy of @Slammedsonoma420
ISLAND SWEET SKUNK X FROSTED COBRA -by JP
‘DBHP- Mix’ consisting of mostly DragonBloodHashPlant reg- courtesy of @BigMike55
MYSTERY MIX :fire:-by JP
SWAZIPULCO GOLD (Swazi Gold x Acapulco Gold(Snowhigh))Dragon/Purple Thai Haze/X18)courtesy of @Guitarzan
All inquiries, please use DM, thnx

SORRY, BUT THIS CUTTINGS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FOR MEMBERS IN THE USA
There seems to be more interest in cuttings when I took the price down a bit more. So I’ll keep em discounted to $25.00 for a set of 3 cuttings on any strain, with $40.00 S&H, overnight-tracked. Orders of 5 or more will be $20.00 per strain set of 3 cuttings.

Please DM for list of available strains.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

420 SALE - ALL MONTH LONG!
NO LIMIT - ON ALL STRAINS LISTED, WHILE AVAILABLE!

In celebration of 420 & also coming back to OverGrow.com in April 2020 (420!)
This sale will run the entire month, from 8AM April 1 to 8PM April 30 my time (Central Time Zone)

Simple and Sweet!

Minimum order of $30.00 with No Limit - $7.50 per 10pack of any & all strains!
PLUS - ALL ORDERS WILL RECEIVE A BONUS! of my choice (1 bonus pk for every 4 ordered)

With the bonus pack, the price drops even more! (5 for $30.00 = $6.00/pack)
Better price than a BOGO (2 for $20.00=$10.00/per) or even the BTGT+1 (5 for $40.00=$9.00/per)

Please go to DM for any requests, thnx and enjoy yourselves! JP

This sale applies to seeds only, sorry folks… cuttings are already discounted as low as I’ll go.

:heart: :+1:

65 Likes

Amazing list. Good work Johnny.

7 Likes

His Frankenstein strain is amazing, have a friend running it atm and has nothing but good things to say about it. he doesn’t post up grows or I’d have some shots for ya…

11 Likes

outta likes this morning, so here yas go @leetdood @Carty :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Get in on this sale everyone, some great strains for a great price. :+1:

5 Likes

You will be very pleased with any of @JohnnyPotseed selections of seeds, price, shipping and all. Very reasonable and a reliable source of GR8 genetics :dna: and now he has clones as well and would expect nothing less of them either. We have many sponsors rate in the OG community that are top of the line. Don’t hesitate to pull the trigger anytime. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

6 Likes

Outta likes this morning, brother. lol So here ya go & and thnx for the kind words!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Only stating the facts cuz, got to keep it in the community. :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Hey @Ivy, I think you may want to take a look here. This is a post that you’ll probably want to see and our own @JohnnyPotseed is definitely someone on this site who you should know! This post shouldn’t be locked behind Trust Level so good Mister JP here is open for business as long as you can send a DM.

Everybody, we have a new member @Ivy who introduced himself last night. He joined us in @misterbee’s thread and he seems like a real stand-up guy. I think his first few posts already fit in the OG spirit. Welcome, Ivy!

EDIT: And this thread is like the chillout lounge, some great folks hanging out and sharing loads of experience. I’d say “and wisdom” but the jury’s out on that for some of yas! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ivy sounds like ya getting known in a good way. Great!

4 Likes

Good call, thanks for the heads up. I will be getting in on some of that. Damn… its on.

3 Likes

Hey JP, good to meetcha. I’ll be sending you a message shortly. Thanks for putting this all together man, this is awesome.

2 Likes

Not a problem, cuz. I’ve been selling beans here for awhile now.

https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-feedback/

3 Likes

If you’re making selections, let me just point out that the Willie Nelson seeds will not last all month - it ran out once already and will probably run out again.

We’ve got a few members with grow logs of JP’s work right now if you’re interested to see any of it. If you search “Frankenstein” you’ll find a ton of hits for his signature strain.

These two are some of the first threads I followed

7 Likes

Just got out of new guy timeout. Too many replies too soon after joining. Anyhow, thanks again for pointing me towards JPs sale & for the recommendations. I’d already squared something away with him by the time I saw your recommendations, but I’ll keep them in mind & keep an eye out. Both sound like they’d do me right.

7 Likes

lol sorry thought I was posting in the circus thread!

3 Likes

Watching while I make my mind up, lol.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to the awesome response on this sale, I need to tell you great people of the OGneverse this…
I’m packing the beans and cuttings in the rotation orders were placed and things are going smoothly.
BUT lol for those of you that aren’t aware, this is a small mom-n-pop operation.It is only myself & the wife sorting, and packing, etc. so I’m getting them out to everyone in as timely a manner as possible. Please be patient, Thanks to all that’re getting in on thisun!

21 Likes

Every grower should get in on this incredible sale. Thanks for doing this @JohnnyPotseed Much love :blush:

6 Likes

Almost to the halfway point of the month-long sale, folks! Still have plenty of beans to go around, so help yourselves to the selection still up! lol

2 Likes