Big Worm Genetics - @BigWorm_6969 gear - What have we run

Hello!

I performed a quick search and found nothing for one of my favorite breeders and bird seed producers, and a very cool person, Big Worm Genetics
IG: @bigworm_6969

IMO They focus on producing highly resinous cultivars with unique smells and commonly purple and pink and strikingly colored plants and buds.

Currently there are two cultivars I am seeing in flower very locally - Black Cherry Creme, and Grape Stomper x Buckeye Purple.

Both had incredible vigor out of the gates, right from breaking earth.
The Males I saw were a GSxBEP and a BCC, siblings to the females of the bunch.

100% germination rate I have observed.
about a 1:1 or 3:2 female to male rate so far.
Had some unrelated issues and decided to let the males go back to the earth although they were fantastic smelling, good branching, stout happy plants.
Would have loved to make F2s of both to ensure a seed bank of these that I can work through and explore.

There are some rooted clones going well enough so that once some issues resolve, a second and more informed run can occur.

Also relevant, this first run with these ladies and gentleflowers was done under LEDs in organic mix super soil of an original homemade recipe and was watered without pH or RO, until the last few weeks where it was begun to correct the pH from about 7.8 down to 5.8 (5.5~6.5 range)

Photos to follow shortly.

6 Likes

We will want pics after that intro for sure.

Cool beans.

99%

3 Likes

BLACK CHERRY CREME #2.

Her stem rub was robust portobello mushroom cap with some horseradish zest. Her flowers have mellowed that out with some syrupy sweet cherry scent

4 Likes

BCC

Everything is just starting to swell and purple up. Very thick, strong branches. This #2 is a stout little grower, but more blueberry vigor stoutness than a urkle/querkle skinnier little grower.

All photos from first run, had plenty of grower errors for good measure. Some cold temps after the 2nd light went down, high pH water, no mold or mildew though.

Focused on dialing in my VPD from the seeds start, although it has fluctuated a bit in flower, bigger tent, different environmental curve.

END BCC

6 Likes

Also from first run

GRAPESTOMPER X BUCKEYE PURPLE

GSxBEP.

7 Likes

All of this has atleast another week. Probably more. But may be interrupted and have to cut her down soon

1 Like

Nice looking results.

Let us know more about your grow, and the smoke reports too.

Yeah, we keep workin’

My camera or lighting is also reducing the deepness of the purple in a bunch of these shots. Im not much of a photographer. Have to bust out a real camera sometime

2 Likes