Bigj’s Refresher run

Amazon. It’s a nail polish case, my bottles are short so I had to add a piece of foam. But the work great. Couple paper back inventory books number stickers for the top and I out strain label on the viles just in case the lids ever got mixed up. lol. I’ll post a link

3 Likes

Hipiwe 120 Bottle EVA Essential… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FY5MV1J?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1 Like

Ensential oils case. Lol

1 Like

Thanks mate! Just found these on Amazon too…
Only 60 slots, but it will fit in my fridge better I reckon.
https://www.amazon.com/Aolamegs-Garden-Storage-Organizer-Box/dp/B0C9MSG6KN/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2UQPFQSAEUTKH&keywords=seed+storage+organizer&qid=1704421598&sprefix=seed+storage+o%2Caps%2C217&sr=8-8

2 Likes

That’s a big girl

2 Likes

@Going2fast it’s actually 6 plants , old school NFT trough system 2 trough 3 plants per, front row is trainwreck and the back row is white widow :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Hey @BIGJ. Are you running the cloner 24/7, and the lights for them?

Thanks!

2 Likes

@IKEA22 The cloner pump and the little fan on it , run
24/7 , the lights is in a timer. I’m running 14 on and 10 off. Saves power and more typical of a summer day in my area , seems to work well

3 Likes

7 Likes

16 Likes

Charlottes dementia getting close

12 Likes

Arachnid pie also getting close

13 Likes

Scarlet grapes

14 Likes

Purple gelato

So far one emerald fire og . One didn’t make it another one popped should be ready next day or so to go into the other tote

10 Likes

Love that 4 am call on a Sunday morning :weary:. Bright side I guess it’s Time to go make some money :grin:

9 Likes

Wreck and widow reaching for the ceiling. Starting to run out of room. 20 inches to the ceiling and realistically only 14 inches is useable height. :laughing:. Trough system NFT :fire::fire::fire:

15 Likes

Clones do in my pretty good. 2
Fruity pebble lime citrus pheno not very happy. I’ll have to check ph. Cuttings rooting nicely considering i almost killed them. So they look a little rough around the edges but perked back up. My dumb a$$ added water and forgot to plug the cloner back in. Everyone of them wilted and laid over. So at this point im happy. The couple that look the worst were just random leftover cut pieces I decided to experiment a bit with. lol Tent doing good. Arachnid pie and charlotte’s dementia coming down this weekend, after I take them down I’m gonna pull everything out and spray it down with some hypochlorous acid and reset the totes , I’ve got one scarlet , the runt that hasn’t started to flower yet :thinking:

6 Likes

Outta likes :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

20 Likes

@blowdout2269 , such a beautiful day out , run my route and into the loader, had to drop the push and run the bucket to re deposit the snow elsewhere , the new guy running the loader buried mailboxes and filled empty parking spots instead of using the common areas :weary:. Good help is so hard to find. “Dont worry boss I got you”!! Just don’t forget about me when it’s time for a raise :joy::rofl:. We have 2 pay scales. Normal shop/summer pay and then we got snow time. Snow time is about a 10$/hr raise :grin::grin: sure I’ll run the loader on snow time it’s a big property , probably gonna take a while :joy::rofl:. :+1::+1::v:

15 Likes