Bigj’s Refresher run

@JustANobody ROOTS !! lol. Old school nft trough system rocks … you can see the problems it can sometimes impose on this smaller system :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

8 Likes

@blowdout2269 Scarlet grapes cruising along , got a little bit of clean up and they are popping pistils and boy oh boy do the stink!! Very skunky!!!

12 Likes

Dosi pluto cut. by @TestOfOath Next day or so she will be coming down …

12 Likes

Charlottes dementia, by @repins12 looking like maybe a week or so

12 Likes

Arachnid pie by @repins12 getting close she’s got another week or 2

11 Likes

Dosi pluto cut

11 Likes

My angry cuts still popping roots…:joy::rofl:. Clones doing good , fruity pebbles cereal phenos starting to acclimate to their pots with some stronger nutes and green up​:grin::grin:
2 Emerald fire will go to the totes next day or so.

15 Likes

10 days on these cuts

10 Likes

Dosi pluto cut. Most of her came down tonight , left some lowers looking like they could use a little longer. Boy oh boy she smells good. Extremely fruity , runts and nerds candy , slight pine and a nice skunky kick :+1::+1::v:

14 Likes

Dang! That’s one gorgeous picture of a stunning bud!

1 Like

Train wreck and white widow … 2 days into flower and already filled back in. Can’t tell I even defoliated :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Tent’s cruising along , arachnid pie and charlottes dementia fattening up and getting close ,

12 Likes

@Ethereal this is my journal

1 Like

Right on time… My GN account was just set to read only, by Slym3r I guess. What a d*ck, this guy…Really thinks he’s God. I sent you a dm on there but I’m not sure if it actual came through.

1 Like

Sup @BIGJ! MrMonkey from GN here :wink:

1 Like

@Ethereal not much brother Just got done checking on the plants. White widow and train wreck going crazy :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Pretty much one of the first cultivars I started smoking back in the day. In the top 3 most popular strains overall in the Netherlands for sure. That’s where I used to get my smoke before I grew it myself. Amnesia and SSH are the other two. Very old school! I got tired of smoking WW because you can find it everywhere over here :stuck_out_tongue: But it’s a classic, and a good smoke for sure!

2 Likes

Widow and wreck are to make Perma frost and after I find the right Perma frost I will hit that with a good blue dream for a final Perma Dream . I do have plans an hitting a few buds on widow and wreck with some male orchard apple pollen for couple new crosses. Lol. Ive got lots of seeds and more coming… gonna keep me busy for a while

5 Likes

I saw your collection on GN! Reminds me that I’ve wanted to ask you (but forgot) where you bought that case with the foam insert. Or box? I don’t remember. Or did you make it yourself? Looked really neat, just what I need.