Bigj’s Refresher run

Ok so just screwing around experimenting a bit , I put a chunk of stem in the cloner that I cut off the bottom of a cut. Them I put a descent fan leaf in the cloner also. Both have roots , the stem has a new leaf also forming. The fan leaf looks like crap but still popping roots

12 Likes

Weeds, I tell ya

5 Likes

Never expected the fan to pop roots. Not sure what it will do from there. Be interesting to see what the do. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

It will just be a fan leaf. That’s all it’s going to be. My buddy’s girlfriend used to clone for him, because she was fast! Came across a couple rooted fans😂

3 Likes

Omg bro. I can’t catch a break up here.
Pushed 28hrs of snow last weekend. I only had 6 hrs of sleep between Friday morning and Monday night. It was brutal. So delirious…
Got a little break until Wednesday, when it dumped about 14 inches in 24 hrs. Pushed all my properties three times that day. Ugh.
I’ve actually lost my voice from screaming obscenities at drivers from the cab of my loader(windows closed of course)…but they know what I’m saying. :rofl:
That’s such a cute little Komatsu.
The one I push with is about the size of their 380.

Ain’t been around much cuz I’m trying to catch up with my family and get a little sleep.
Stay safe out there brotha! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

3 Likes

@JustANobody the 2 sowah pebbles cuts got kicked out of clone tent. Grew into the light so go relocated to auto tent. The sowah pebbles clone is still kinda squat and getting bushy. the dry cereal is doing well , lots of new green growth. You can see one in middle of clone tent. Short little lady. :joy::rofl:

12 Likes

3 autos in front row are scarlet grapes. 2 smaller seedlings are emerald fire the the single auto toward the back is purple jellato …2 potted plants are sowah pebbles clones

3 Likes

The Sowah Pebbles cut will take off on the flip. She gets big. The dry is smaller and slower fkr sure.

2 Likes

The Sowah wants mag. I do a 1 tsp of Epsom salt per gal and spray during lights off. You can start at 1/2 tsp per gal if you are more cautious. Trust me. She wants mag. She will look way healthier and reward you well in flower.

3 Likes

Ok. I hit her pretty hard last feeding, but my feed schedule been off because of work. I usually do cal mag dose and teaspoon Epsom in my feedings. They have been pissed off since the cloner. :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Hit her with the foliar spray, they should love it. Start at 1/2 tsp a gal.

1 Like

Ok. Never tried that. My brother use to use some stuff by heavy 16 that did wonders for his plants. I almost bought some. But I’ll try Epsom folier I already have that. And you said lights out right? Just like any other liquid applications

3 Likes

Yes lights out. I sometimes hit them twice if I’m feeling froggy. By week 2 of flower I stop.

But she will 100% be happier.

3 Likes

@JustANobody I hit everything with the Epsom spray , everything perky and happy. Good call brother :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Ok so I was getting my butt kicked earlier by the wife because I haven’t started any of her seeds , she like the strain Hawaiian Punch. I bought her a 6 pk of photo fems. So I dropped one , I also dropped one from another grow buddy I’ve been really wanting to pop called monkey slapz which is Grease monkey x Runtz x Runtz ( specific pheno picked ) Got a couple more buckets on order so I can drop a few snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry. autos (4) from @chronix

8 Likes

Fck me !! Damn e-mail coupons got me ordering more seeds :joy::rofl:. This is my last order for a while… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:maybe :rofl::joy:. More anunaki genetics … purple Pineapple Express s1 photo fems , east coast sour soda photo reg , iced lemonade photo reg , paradisiac photo reg , and Oreo McFlurry photo reg from Genetix Matter . :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Ok so I’m done watering and filling reservoirs with a 5 gallon bucket making 10 trips to sit and wait for it to fill up.usually takes about 45 min. New watering system. Last night I had the hose the y connector and the filter. And tried it out with reg hose nozzle. Took 10 minutes to water and fill everything… quick connectors with shut offs and water nozzle came in today. :grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

8 Likes