Bigj’s Refresher run

You must be getting older and smarter :joy::rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

:eyes: You’ve got my complete attention there! Trying so hard not to buy more beans, but wow :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Sounds like a game changer. :+1:

1 Like

You’ll find it on here. For pineapple maybe check out c99

1 Like

She has a couple different phenos. The pics definitely caught my eye. Kinda been eyeing it for a while. lol. Couple pics of couple phenos

9 Likes

@JustANobody look what came today. :grin::grin:. 12pk. :+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

Woooooo mine did too!

7 Likes

That’s kick a$$. Should be able to find some good ones

2 Likes

White widow and train wreck just killing it.

14 Likes

Scarlet grapes. A little yellow but chugging along quite well. Work has had me busy and feeding schedule got a little jacked. But getting back on Track

13 Likes

Cloner out of control. Gotta get them out soon. Gotta get on my brother In law to get into gear

13 Likes

Emerald fire in the totes cruising along. Nice and green , being smaller they held up a little better to the work too much nutrient drought :rofl::joy:
And we got sowah pebbles trying to bud on me :thinking:. Not sure what going on. Clone tent seems to be doing same thing. Running 18/6. Guess we will see what happens

8 Likes

Omg, I’ve been meaning to do this for years!
I even have the filter aswell as all the parts to build the hose length I want. The laundry room is next door to the grow room, and there’s a hose bib right there. I’m such a slacker! :rofl:
The wand is a nice touch though. :wink:
You test it for leaks outside? :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh she’s pissed bud. I haven’t seen her do that before.

3 Likes

Nope. Said f-it hooked it all up ran it through my kitchen and living room down the hall and into the grow room. The wife was like wtf is there a garden hose running through the house :joy::rofl:. I showed her what is was and what I was doing and then she was ok​:grin::grin:.

3 Likes

I haven’t grown the SP.
But, I’d have to agree with this assessment.

2 Likes

The whole clone tent did it. And I’m not sure why. I did dial back the light a bit to 14/10 couple weeks ago.so maybe that did it. Not sure because I usually dial the light back to cut down in heat and save a few buck in electricity. I don’t need them budding yet. So they are now back on 18/6

3 Likes

Yep that definitely did it. I’ve seen my neighbirs deal with thst by putting plants out into the greenhouse too early.

2 Likes

Kinda figured… well guess couple weeks to switch back won’t kill me , give a chance for some others to finish up.

3 Likes

Get a bunch of clones too!

2 Likes