Bigj’s Refresher run

Yes , clones clones clones. :grin::grin:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 these 2 scarlet grapes getting frosty. The 3rd is a late bloomer and really just started budding

13 Likes

Got a nice little sparkle started there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Hey @Going2fast

4 Likes

Special delivery today !!! Can’t wait to pop some of this fire. Couple freebies. 2 anunnaki and one genetix matters , jet fuel gelato was a freebie that didn’t make it in my order. Took them about 5 mine to respond to my email on the missing freebie and they sent it out same day. :grin::grin:.

10 Likes

Nice haul man! Where do you find the time?!? :crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

4 more bubble buckets coming soon. , puts me back up to 8 :crazy_face: had 12 sold 8 and kept 4 now I’m making 4 more :joy::rofl:. I don’t mind the buckets so much anymore that I have a better way to top them off. I’ll be rearranging the tent a little later tonight when the light come on get things set up , I have a Hawaiian Punch I popped and got busy forgot about it and she was wanting some light and stretched out. Got her in the clone tent now along with a monkey slapz in the dome. Monkey slapz has popped I’ll have to see if she broke surface or not. 2 buckets reserved for those 2 and 4 for @chronix snow ryder x gambian x blueberry auto regs . And 2 for couple of @SubzeroIceKold pinot noir x galaxy brain auto fems :+1::+1::v:

15 Likes

I jam as many in my room as I can.:rofl::joy: I usually only grow singles of a strain at a time . Unless I’m making seeds then I want a few of each strain I’m using for selection. Lol

3 Likes

@JAWS here is my journal if you haven’t been yet. Lots of pics through the stages for wreck and the widow going along with other strains. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

thank you very much for the tag, ahh widow as well very nice indeed.

some many so little time …

3 Likes

Thank you brother @repins12 . This was an excellent surprise to open the mail box up to. Definitely gonna have to put them in The rotation :+1::+1::v:

13 Likes

Well … I was trolling amazon and came across an ipower tent that is a bit of an oddball size but I think would make a nice breeding tent. And get things rolling a little quicker. Now I just gotta figure out where I’m gonna put it. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: The tent is 24 x 47 x 59. 40$

https://a.co/d/bGwr4V3

4 Likes

@Rhino_buddy jamb them in

@chronix blue buckets all you.
@SubzeroIceKold last 2 empty black buckets
Seeds germinating

16 Likes

Big Thanks to @DougDawson for these.thinking I’m dusting a branch or 2… yep. I’m feeling a couple crosses about to be in the works.
Blue moon rocks x white widow Maybe charlotte’s blue moon
Blue moon rocks x train wreck. Maybe Blue train rocks !:+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

Man, I really hope that pollen works for you. Would be cool to see some crosses.

3 Likes

@JustANobody …Me too. I haven’t made anything new in couple years. Im also thinking maybe one of the sowah pebbles might get some blue moon rocks love , maybe sowah moon rocks. Lol. Or if anyone has any ideas I’m open to suggestions :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

That would be very cool. I’d cross it to anything you can personally. Chuck it all.

1 Like

Excellent idea. Perma frost when done would be another good one. Frosted moon rocks :grin::grin:. I also have a Hawaiian Punch and a monkey slapz photo . Might even tag a couple autos for some fast photos. Got a few going. Scarlet grapes is a bit too late. But I got more seeds. Emerald fire from @blowdout2269 , Pinot noir x galaxy brain from @SubzeroIceKold and @chronix cross of snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry

5 Likes

Train wreck and widow just killin it. :joy::joy:

14 Likes

@blowdout2269 and @Going2fast and @AppalachianBiscuits scarlet grapes looks and smells fire :fire: :fire:. Super frosty and getting some nice color. Last pic is the late bloomer /runt of the 3 she’s moving along.

15 Likes

Emerald Fire turning into a couple little beast and full tent view.

11 Likes