Bigj’s Refresher run

The 4 together are Snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry auto regs from @chronix
The set of 2 are Pinot noir x galaxy brain auto fems from @SubzeroIceKold

5 Likes

Toward the end I do a bit on the autos. They are ready to come down probably this weekend all cloudy now and hairs starting to recede a bit

5 Likes

Gonna be watching these. :nerd_face:
I plan to run a bunch of the @chronix crosses when I decide to switch back to autos.

3 Likes

What day above ground?

2 Likes

And here we have the monsters !! Frosty stacking colas

14 Likes

December 1 they had just popped first true leaves and went into the totes. So about 65 days

4 Likes

I run both except I got things backwards, should be doing photos in the tent not the room. Then tent lights come on at 2 and I gotta wait till 7 when the photo plants lights come on because they are on 12/12 :weary:

3 Likes

@JustANobody i think we may have liftoff on some new crosses. Hairs are turning brown and receding on the buds I dusted with blue moon rocks. Both train wreck and widow definitely a good sign. :grin:

9 Likes

FANTASTIC NEWS!

Yes this is a complete sentence

4 Likes

So, like 75 probably?

1 Like

New 2x4 tent jam packed with clones

7 Likes

I’d say 68 days . They popped quick. In Like 3 days they were ready and in the totes December 1 went into the totes

3 Likes

Everything looks great! :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

2 Likes

Thank you. Few clones that came out of the cloner are a little hungry. They all got fed about 45 min ago. Went with a heavier feeding with some extra mag ( Epsom) they always seem deprived of it in coco

4 Likes

What’s the average time in these. Or is that what your trying to figure out. :grin::grin::v:

3 Likes

@medmanbrand this is my journal. More than welcome to check it out and ask any questions or make any comments you like :v:

1 Like

I feel like we’ve had this discussion before…
Lol, yup. Think you were there. :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ohhh yeaaa. Sorry I’m a little kool whipped :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

My little pot head. She likes to try and sneak in my grow room and munch on plants. She ate half of a Perma dream plant I had growing. And actually now that I think about it I found 1 Perma Dream seed in the vile.yesterday It had a couple rice kernels in it and I didn’t notice the seed. Then I found a seed that I got out of a preflower on the main stalk of purple Perma Dream. Was only seed. Gonna have to see if either those hopefully both pop :grin:

6 Likes

Subbed! :blush: :pray:

mm

1 Like