Bigj’s Refresher run

Cleaned up the tent ,everything is looking a lot better cleaned up lol. got the new air pump and got the little ones transplanted to the buckets

8 Likes

Scarlet grapes @blowdout2269 and @Going2fast . She smells really good , super frosty and super sticky ! ! Got em cleaned up , they don’t look so bad now :joy::rofl: oils like 2 phenos. 2 are damn near identical and one staying green and structured a little different

19 Likes

Aww, you can take em a while longer! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 figured to at least this weekend Sunday that would put em around 73 is days. Looking at that post of 85-95 days I’ll give em another 2 weeks

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 emerald Fire popping some buds.

6 Likes

Beast mode getting fat and frosty

11 Likes

Clones perkin up a bit , got another monkey slapz soakin to replace the dead one :v:

4 Likes

Go ten more!
:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hell yeah ! Just got back from a mental leave lol I’m back and I’m in my new house upgraded carbon filter kit ! I’ll be setting up in a week or so.

My seed repro is also being finished just had the last pollen touch up a few days ago

11 Likes

Hope all is good now my friend. :pray:. Very nice. That’s a good pile of pollen :v:

1 Like

Not much to update other than we got a tail on the new monkey slapz seed I dropped last night into a rooter she goes and back on the heat mat another couple days or so :v:

10 Likes

@Originalweedman here is my journal , feel free to check things out. :v:

2 Likes

I really enjoy you photos! That little floating seed in all the bubbles for example :heart_eyes: :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s my second attempt at monkey slapz , first one had an air line mishap and didn’t make it. I’ve been making some changes. Got some more air line , bigger pump . Slowly rerouting airlines to avoid any further issues. Got some other ideas to make improvements, I got a couple automated plant watering systems for house plants my sister gave me , she got them and never used them because she didn’t want to have to setup and maintain a reservoir, . Not sure what she was thinking , :thinking:. Maybe that the pumps magically pull the water from the air ? :rofl::joy: they are small and supposedly support 15 plants each unit using drip nozzle stakes. So my thoughts are to set both up on a 30 gallon tote and use them to water and feed clones in 1/2 and 1 gallon pots :v:

4 Likes

I have 2 of these . Got them from my sister, gonna set them up for my clones and see how they work.

Woohoo :tada: just got ahold of my father in law and he said he would gladly take some clones , 3 train wreck and 3 white widow on there way to new home

5 Likes

That first pic is super artsy! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Sometimes I get lucky :rofl:. I’m slowly figuring the iPhone camera out :v:

2 Likes

@Scarlyle welcome to my madness :rofl:. Feel free to look around , comment , post. Whatever you like my friend :v:

2 Likes

Tent cruising along. New monkey slaps in her bucket

10 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 so far This little house plant watering timer/pump works pretty good for clones , seems to put more than enough water out . Im sure it could do bigger pots would just need to adjust watering time The hose it came with was clear and stiff kinda crappy. So I replaced it with some hydroponic air line that is super flexible and black non see thru. I got a 30 gallon tote for a reservoir . Works way better …now just gotta dial it in to the environment :v:

7 Likes