Bigj’s Refresher run

So far this is still my choice lady of white widow for first cross Perma frost

14 Likes

I’m thinking this train wreck as my choice for Perma frost Cross :v:

12 Likes

Trainwreck X Permafrost? Sounds like a hell of a cross. Ever seen the movie Snowpiercer? :bullettrain_side: :mountain_snow: :snowflake:
Looking great in here as always, @BIGJ . Keep up the solid work
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Good film!
Great name too. :wink:

3 Likes

White widow x train wreck = permafrost. If I’m not mistaken you can get seeds of it now at some seed banks . My ultimate goal is to make Perma Dream which is Perma frost x blue dream which it looks like my buddy @Rhino_buddy is gonna send me some cuts of Santa Cruz blue dream. :grin:. Boy oh boy if I could get a cut of arcata train wreck and use the Santa Cruz cut blue dream I’d just need to find a special cut of white widow and make a special reserve version of Perma Dream :v:

9 Likes

@cdues21 and @jamMAKEcan not sure if I tagged either of you. Here’s my journal more than welcome to check it out :v:

3 Likes

Aaaah. Gotcha! See you got a second thread going on that, specifically! Nice. I’ll have to check that one out and get caught up over there, too.
Thanks for the correction, and always for sharing your techniques, set up and work, friend.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Just had a crazy thought. Outdoor bubble buckets using 55 gallon barrels, bury the barrels to keep them cool , leave a little expose to keep debris out maybe couple inches, use 5 gallon bubble bucket inside to get them started grow them to 4-5 foot tall , use the big netpot lids like the 8 or 10 , cut the holes in the barrel tops to fit the 5 gallon net pot lids couple stones and a good air pump :rofl::v:

8 Likes

That would be a site to see :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Who knows, once done, that tree may even visible from the international space station :wink:
I like the way you think :blush:

4 Likes

Listen.

I didn’t need another project.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl: Figuring out a good hydro setup for outdoor has been an idea of mine for a while. I’m seriously contemplating it. Just gotta figure a few things out :grin:

5 Likes

Let me tell you about my dutch-bucket idea. First of all, you get a big IBC tote and fill it with catfish.

3 Likes

Sounds interesting…I’m listening
:thinking:, I like catfish and totes :joy::rofl:.

1 Like

@blowdout2269 how you feel about some emerald moon rocks or turquoise moon fire :thinking: . I may have “accidentally “ spilled a bit of blue moon rocks pollen on some emerald fire buds :joy::rofl:. Not quite sure how the pollen got from the fridge to the tent :thinking:🫣 it was a total accident… I swear :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::joy::rofl::v:

6 Likes

Just because it was a cool pic. :v:

11 Likes

@J-Icky this is my journal, lots of pics feel free to look, comment, ask questions :v:

1 Like

killer pic brother.

very nice indeed …

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 and @Going2fast Quick frosty pic 1 scarlet grapes trimmed up. 2 more to go✌️

18 Likes

@Piter This is my journal , feel free to check things out , make comments , ask questions, post pics :v:

3 Likes

That’s looks awesome