Bigj’s Refresher run

7 Likes

New tent seems descent, give good perspective on how big this auto is . Takes up pretty much the whole 4x4 area , seems like she has a couple more weeks to go. Finish her up in the tent , run a couple more after she is done , run the trough system in the open so i have room to get around it. Lol.

3 Likes

3 Likes

quick lunch time pic while I’m at work. Lights out for another few. Night vision seems descent :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

9 Likes

images.jpeg-12

1 Like

Ok so I’m pretty much done F-Ing around. It’s time to get serious… trough system setup ready to rock. Lights up and ready to rip. Repurposed my old tent frame and made a shelving unit with some of the frame parts and couple pieces of wood, was able to use the rest of the frame and make a trellis/net frame to sit over troughs. I used the separator wall(5x4 2in1) as a reflective floor liner :joy::rofl: let’s get it !!! I’ve got more autos germin. Dosi pluto , dosi kush , la confidential, duck auto. All but duck have popped, i apparently have 2 Dosi plutos. First seed I grab and dropped in to soaked didn’t look
Promising, so I threw in another , well I guess the saying don’t judge a seed by it cover comes into play :joy::rofl:… so if duck don’t pop I ll run extra Dosi pluto in its place if it does pop guess I’m running 5 autos

. :grin: go big or go home. FULL SEND !!!

8 Likes

5 Likes

@chronix this is my current journal I’ll tag ya In the previous one also :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

@AmnioticBaptism this is my current grow :+1::+1::v:

Filled and tested, no leaks everything working great. Lite nutes added gonna run a few days let water stabilize and get ph set while I germinate white widow and train wreck for permafrost cross. , pull some clones for seed stock. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Looking good, no leaks is always a blessing!

1 Like

Thank you brother, I’m excited to get some plants going in it. :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

@thegoodmulk here is my latest journal

Ahh here we go

2 Likes

Welcome friend.:wink:

2 Likes

Thank you
Much

2 Likes

8 Likes