Bigj’s Refresher run

Scarlet grapes. Frosty dense buds. Nice size. The tray they are on is 4x8.

12 Likes

Couple work pics. Header back on and welded up . Side door pocket resized and door is set , just waiting on some hinges. Couple worn and couple bent. The guys get a little rough with the machines :dizzy_face:🫣. Tool box came In Today, hinges won’t be for few days. :v:. And yes I used the cement buggy bucket as a lift to set door height and hold into place. My helper had the day off so I had to improvise :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Ugh…
Why am I pushing snow in March?

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 That sucks. We have had some decent weather lately.its 52 and partly cloudy Hopefully it’s done with us. We have had snow in April. Usually around mid April we pull snow equipment. Might be able to get started in spring cleanups and an earl jump on some other jobs

2 Likes

@JustANobody this is the sowah limes clone you sent. These next 2 are sowah limes cuts you sent.
These last 2 are the second pheno the thought to be dry cereal. They don’t seem to be as needy as sowah. They are super dark green

8 Likes

12 Likes

The dry is a much smaller slower growing plant compared to the Sowah.

1 Like

Yes it is. I’m thinking reversing sowah see what we get when I add sowah lime to the this other pheno

And to itself, S1’s would be interesting.the Sowah gets a nice stretch too.

Yes , I’m keeping the bushy sowah as a mom. I’ll take both sowah towers :joy: reverse one and hit the other sowah and the other pheno. I think I’m also gonna take a good train wreck and widow pheno I’m not using in with them also I also have Hawaiian Punch and monkey slapz I could clone here shortly and put in also

1 Like

That all sounds bad ass. I’d be super curious what’s in the s1’s

1 Like

FPOG F3’s soaked and headed to the warmer :v:

8 Likes

The 2 left definitely ladies . Snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry by @chronix :v:

13 Likes

Pinot noir x galaxy brain by @SubzeroIceKold :v:

12 Likes

Looks like I’m gonna lose a trainwreck. One of the down falls of letting them get to big in the troughs. The roots are filling the troughs and drowning the end wreck. In 2 days she got brown, I’ve tried to clear some roots and get if flowing but it doesn’t seem to be helping, luckily she wasn’t my pic of the 3 , she didn’t grow as well as the other 2 . At this point I’m ready for them to be done :v:

12 Likes

Wow bro ! That’s amazing what is the stem rub like, anything that stands out terps from leaves ?

Nothing stands out at the moment, they just started popping pistils , so another week or so I’ll get a better idea terp wise. Stem rub if main stalk smells a bit sour, cheese ( like Parmesan) pine and some skunk . Couple more weeks should reveal a lot more when they really start to flower :grin:

2 Likes

I’m running out of like but WOOOO I’m excited thank you for growing these. I appreciate this so much

Not a problem, I appreciate the opportunity to grow them. Lately og fam genetics have been way better than seed bank . 75% of my grow is og work :v:

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for growing them! Thanks for the pics as well. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

1 Like