Bigj’s Refresher run

I’ll be working on some really interesting stuff very soon. I am wrapping up milk n cookies repro, and my SSDD x Milk n cookies and I’m starting my mother’s milk repro, and I have like 20 autos (12 strains) for a flower run. It’s busy here not to mention veggies and fruit trees and flowers…

5 Likes

Anytime my friend. I got some others from you also , probably run them next run but in the trough system…. Any idea on timeframe for these ? Or they still in the experimental stage.:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Very nice. Sounds like you have been busy. I got a few things in the works. Gonna get busy for me real quick. :v: if need a tester I’ll be more than happy :grin::grin:

2 Likes

You already know BABEHHHHHH :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: u got me hyped up ! Haha have a great night bro

2 Likes

5x4 tent autos

10 Likes

Pinot noir x galaxy brain by @SubzeroIceKold nice bushy plant

11 Likes

Goddamn those are pretty. They are so damn sensitive I’m finding. Thank you so much for growing my seeds. What are the terps building into ? @BIGJ

3 Likes

Snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry by @chronix
Another set of bushy beast

9 Likes

I’ve been working a lot so they have been a bit neglected, last night they all got some love and a nice dose of nutrients , bushy little beast got some nice wide indica looking leaves

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I’m happy. some folks had trouble running them as they can be a bit sensitive so I’m assuming these are not beginner friendly.

2 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold Stem rub so far has been like spicey dank cheese and pine buds just starting won’t be long she should be getting stinky

1 Like

White widow and train wreck clones , 14 inch tall bushes. :rofl::joy:

11 Likes

Widow and wreck coming down this weekend

13 Likes

Looking good!
Sorry for not answering your question earlier, I haven’t tested them yet myself, but even if I did, I just grow in promix. No idea if your method would be faster or shorter. I would say 70-80 days to completion…or sooner.
If you need some more let me know. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Your good brother. Hydro is no different than dirt for flowering time. The benefit to hydro is the rapid veg and bud growth and size. Less veg time for same size plants. same flower time lol :v:

2 Likes

You can see the Afgan on its leaves…
My experiences with Gambian and it’s crosses were the same…
Pretty plant :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
And almost always finishes faster than the rest too…

2 Likes

Excellent to hear. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to them out :grin::grin: :v:

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 i took emerald fire down last night. Got a couple quick dried buds I’m puffing on right now. She is pretty damn good. As far as the smell and taste I got 2 different profiles. One smells slight Sweet fruity , cat piss , skunk , the other is more dank cat piss and skunk. So far the tiny buds I tried(berry )is pretty potent. :v:

16 Likes

Very nice. Gonna try that one my next auto run thanks to @blowdout2269 :metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

I’m definitely gonna run it again, along with scarlet grapes and the other 3 I have of yours in the troughs this next auto run, Let’s see what these ladies can do !! :v:

5 Likes