Bigj’s Refresher run

Emerald fire ,:fire: @blowdout2269 :fire:. The buds were small but a lot of that was from the small 3 gallon totes. Next round in the troughs :v:

11 Likes

Damn, she look frosty bro!
Great job. :+1:t3:

I ain’t been on OG much the last couple weeks.
Life…ugh, lol.
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’ve noticed you’ve been kinda quiet lately. Lol. I totally get it. Been kinda crazy couple weeks for me. Next round will be even better. Gonna run her and scarlet grapes again in the trough system :grin::grin:. Supposed to get hit with a winter storm tomorrow claiming possibly couple inches.neen upper 40’s -50’s Had to fire up the big trucks and get em loaded up. Figures we just got them all cleaned up and put away .:weary:. Well if it’s gonna snow better be a good last snow. Give me a reason to drop my blade and push some now. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::v:

4 Likes

Yeah, we’re getting hit tomorrow too. Should be mostly rain though. It better be. All my loaders are scattered across the valley on different dirt jobs now(well, mud jobs come Monday :joy:)
Anyways, screw that. I’m done pushing snow this year. It’s almost April. Fuck em, lol.

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 We got hit with 3 inches , been a rough day. Sitting in one of our kubota tractors waiting for a ride back to the shop. My plow truck broke down. Started running bad then I blew a line on my blade and couldn’t lift the blade. Made it to next property made it through 3/4 of the property then the center bearing strap on the driveshaft let loose and the driveshaft dropped on top of the belly plow. So of course half out tractor driver’s couldn’t come in so I got stuck dragging driveways :weary::weary:. I just wants to run my route and go home. Nope. Not today. Finally done 155 driveways later with stiff neck and sore back. Gonna be a fat blunt in the ride home kinda day :rofl::joy::v:

3 Likes

Yup, eff that. I’m over it, lol.
It shouldn’t even hit us until tonight. It looks like it’ll be to wet or to warm to stick though. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finally home. Couple pics of my selections for Perma frost. Train wreck #1 stinkiest of the 3 . She is the greenest also took a beating and just kept thriving, touch one of her buds and the room is over taken by her. Sour dank cat piss with a side of pungent skunk with hint of pine Wow she stinks. Makes my eyes water and my nose burn a bit :grin::grin:. I like it. Glad I took my time and budded these before final selection or I’d of missed out on this one ! She is definitely different from the other 2 IMG_2658|375x500

11 Likes

Here is my pick of white widow. #2 nice and frosty. Similar to train wreck but with a fruity hint and no pine. large rock hard buds. Should make a very nice Perma frost cross.

11 Likes

Trough system dissasembled and getting cleaned roots were crazy thick and took over an hour to get the remainder of the stalks out

10 Likes

Boy oh boy does my house wreak. This number #1 train wreck is potent smelling. Reminds me of pinesol cleaner but sour and add some skunk spray and cat piss with occasional hints of fruit like runtz fruity (widow). :rofl::joy: makes my eyes water a bit and my nose burn :grin::grin:. Can’t wait to try them out.:grin::grin::v:

3 Likes

Soo… I guess those net pots don’t count as recyclable… :wink:

You are definitely hitting the upper limit on plant size for those channels.
With the experience of hindsight, what would you do differently?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

10 Likes

I don’t usually let them get that big. The issue was I had ordered a new cloner and it was delayed by 2 weeks in shipping and with this trough system 2 weeks is a long time and alot of growth happens. I flipped as soon as I knew the cuts had roots and were gonna make it. I would like to build another one with lower profile reservoir and longer troughs 2 troughs 4 plants per trough 8 foot troughs. It’s just a mater of finding the right reservoir

5 Likes

Smaller plants and I can reuse the net pots. But once the get so big they actually split the bottoms out with the roots. And have to cut them apart to get them out. I’d prefer to reuse them but these will go into my recycle container :v:

4 Likes

Not the first ‘casualty of war’ net pots I’ve seen…
It’s a ‘right of passage’ the first time or two… Hulk!.. smash!!.. :smile:
Good thing they are cheap…

What size of reservoir are you using for that setup?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

The res is a 17 gallon and the trough hold about 5 gallons each and can run up to 3 troughs

2 Likes

Trough system down. Doing some rearranging, moved the 2x4 ,got my sewing machine out of the corner and ready to go into the spare room. Rooms a mess right now but I’ve been going through things and getting rid of stuff I don’t need or use. Might actually be able to squeeze another 2x4 in. :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

My choice of widow.(reverse)

12 Likes

My pick for wreck (mom)

10 Likes

Full rack

10 Likes