Bigj’s Refresher run

She smokes good @chronix . Fuely berries. Nice mellow buz.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Put reversed widow back in the tent with the other ladies won’t be long. Perma Frost coming soon :v:

3 Likes

11 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold , sampling some Pinot noir x galaxy brain. Very good smoke brother. Excellent job. Chem berry pine off the taller lighter colored pheno. The smaller grapey pheno should dry enough to check out next day or so. Very nice. Definitely grow it again :v:

9 Likes

No bananas yet lol I hope it smokes good like everyone else that grew it mentioned. The calyxes are so dense it’s weird … feels almost like a seed but it’s all flower. Might toss some outside and let my hose drip very very slowly.

I hope I sent you Nebula. That one is worth the trouble every single time. It’s my favorite high to smoke after getting too high. Lmao it straightens me out not sure how to explain it

10 Likes

I’ll have to check and see if you did. I don’t recall at the moment :v:

1 Like

Well I ordered 2 new lights for the 2x4 . I’m really liking these @MedicGrow lights.( I need some advertisement swag lol ) . I’ll have 4 in total here shortly , just ordered 2 mini sun -2 240 watters to add in with the spectrum x and fold 8 I’m already running.

5 Likes

Paver patio is finally done. To many damn rain delays. Lol. Next weekend plants are going in. Few pics one of the original yard the day we started. 2 of us laying block and couple young guys bringing us the block and helping with

Cleanup , concrete removal and some grunt work lol.

15 Likes

That looks really well done!

2 Likes

Thank you. I try to take some pride in what I do. Keeps my customers happy and Keeps me making extra money :grin::grin::v:

7 Likes

I need a quote… :heart_eyes: :+1:

Brilliant job.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Won’t be long now , I’m digging the purple sacs. That particular widow had hints of purple in her. Hoping it carries over. :v:

13 Likes

Dropped off and staged some of the plants, gotta pick up some more tomorrow and start getting them into the ground . Looking like there was a slight change. Originally everything was gonna be top dressed with crushed black granite and has since changed to some sort of crushed and tumbled slate. Guess I’ll find out in the morning

9 Likes

Fucking rich people…

6 Likes

Yep he’s retired and got money. But he wasn’t born into it. He got lucky started a business when he was younger. Sold his business last year for like 500 million dollars. :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:. He’s good people You would never know he has money just by looking at him. . :rofl::joy:. Surprisingly the slate is about 70$ cheaper a tone cheaper than the granite. Lol. All I know is he pays well. :v:

10 Likes

hey brother hows those fpog from madman doing ?, you getting anything fpog like.

peace …

5 Likes

Going good. Need to transplant them. I’m just tight on room till next weekend,and been working 7 days a week lol. . I’ll be getting rid of about a dozen clones taking up space and I’ll be able to transplant them out of the solo cups. I post some pics here in a little bit I gotta head in and check things over :v:

3 Likes

Made some good progress today.
7 yrds of topsoil, 11 tons of slatescape stone , 94 plants trench and conduit ran for fountain. Busy busy day.

10 Likes

Awesome work on the back yard. Looking great.
I have enjoyed this entire thread.

2 Likes