Bigj’s Refresher run

They do smell good. Can’t wait …I’ll check them out again tomorrow :grin::v:

2 Likes

The Sowah is much more vigorous than the other pheno that I ditched. @jaws was just saying the other day he gets some dry cereal on the back end of the Sowah in his grow, which is promising! He’s also using her as a mom to make F5’s. I’m curious to see what you think. Even if she’s not THE ONE shes still damn good and people really like her, I let some out into the wild to hear what people have to say about her.

4 Likes

Me too. :grin::grin:. I still want to cross sowah and the other. If the other is close and sowah is showing some dry cereal on the back end. What will the f1’s express. :thinking:.

3 Likes

I think that’d be like an in cross? I’d be curious to see too, couldn’t hurt and fems. I’m going to hit Sowah with some blockberry reversal pollen if it works once I do that.

3 Likes

@JustANobody Possibly, I’m still trying to learn all the terminology :rofl::joy:. My mind is thinking outside the box. Always thinking about what traits will come out and which way to cross them to achieve what we are looking for. I also have the f3’s that if for whatever reason don’t produce the specific phenos , I can cross into sowah and the other.I also have a pack of @JAWS f’4s so lots of options. On another note … Once I finish up the patio project I’m gonna invest in a tissue culture starter kit :grin::grin:

3 Likes

yup like i have said for years now, even if ya dont get one of the THREE it seems most if not all the phenols are decent. can’t say i have found a bad one yet.

its just a great strain all around …

3 Likes

What are the 3?
Dry cereal, milk and cereal, and?

2 Likes

fruity pebble

peace …

4 Likes

Lemonade is the 3rd in the F3’s I have.

4 Likes

This picture sucks. This light throws everything off. But looking like I might have t some pollen sacks forming. Everything that was in flower is done and been chopped, perfect timing to make Perma frost. I’ll have to make sure I save some pollen for some other projects. :grin::v:

6 Likes

Nice work, dude!

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy so far blue dream is kicking butt she need to go into a pot and get out of cloner . Red pop was angry for a bit but has adjusted nice and taking off. NL5 and Indiana don’t seem to want to pop any roots. They look pretty sad but I’m still trying . I’ll get a couple pics in a min. Had to let the dogs out lol :v:

1 Like

6 Likes

9 Likes

Perma frost in the works :grin:

6 Likes

Uploading: IMG_3084.jpeg…

9 Likes

@chronix im sampling a little snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry, it’s early need a little more dry time ,but smokeable. She taste very good. Blueberry hash with light skunk aftertaste. Reminds me of the special once in a blue moon hydro bud back in the day. She is pretty potent , definitely like this one. Nice job brother :v:

3 Likes

Thank you for the grow report, and thank you very much for growing them! :smiley:
I will probably make some more auto reg crosses this coming fall season after my outdoor plants are finished.

2 Likes

Hey bruduh, long time no chat!
Things are going great over here as always, I see. :wink:

Lmk how that Purple tent works out for ya. I almost bought one, lol.
I did find a sweet cheap little 20×20" for this cabinet that I have that doesn’t quite measure 2×2. I’m gonna set it up inside the cab tonight.:slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a sweet toolbox mod on that little dump truck! How many more bins you gotta build?

Yak at ya soon.
Much love! :call_me_hand:t3:
:peace_symbol::heart:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 …How are ya my friend. It’s going good. Been working 7 days a week last month. Got a side project me and couple guys been working on. Started as a paver patio and turned into way more. Landscaping, new driveway, gazebo ,fire pit and more and more . Might be here all summer :joy::rofl:. The new little tent so far has been pretty descent. The door window will velcro to the canvas door. Honestly I don’t even zip it up. My room is dark with everything in tents I just use the Velcro flaps. So far looking like I got some pollen sacs on the widow I reversed , the other phenos of widow and train wreck were flipped about a week ago and just starting to pop hairs . Gonna move the reversed widow back in with the others tonight when I get home from working on this patio. Couple pics of the patio. It big. measured 26 x30. :joy::rofl:. The step in front of the door is gray tinted concrete with glow in the dark stones. Looks pretty sweet.

8 Likes