Bigj’s Refresher run

Oh yeah, some of you landscaper folk work Saturday’s. Eww.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Brother I’ve been working 7 days a week for the last month and a half. Today is my first day off. This project was a side job for my buddy’s family. Normally I don’t work this much, but when the side work comes in paying extremely well I can pass it up. These jobs don’t come around very often or this easy. Started as just removing the concrete in the back yard. Then the question came up. Now the concrete is gone what should we do ? It just went from there. Every suggestion had the same answer. “That sound great do it” !!! In all honesty , with rain delays and working mostly weekends and couple days after work a couple hours. We have about 8 full days into the project and have made enough money to cover a months pay at my everyday job. Hard to pass up that kind of pay :grin::grin::v:

7 Likes

New lights just came in. Both came with a massive decal. lol. :grin::grin::v:

10 Likes

Gonna use these new ones to replace the 2 spider farmer sf600’s I have in my 2x4 that are a total of 140 watts. These are @MedicGrow mini sun-2’s 240 watts each . 480 watts should be plenty :grin::v:

4 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

Few pics. Got a few angry plants. Did some switching around. Transplanted a few , should all green back up next few days , dropped a few more cuts in the cloner. Couple sowah pebbles and a few monkey slaps :v:

5 Likes

Wire shelf set of solo cups is Fruity pebbles F3’s from @medmanbrand hopefully getting up potted this weekend. Got a bunch of clones going out making some room :v:

3 Likes

Cleaned up the tent tonight . Couple ladies a little droopy but perking up and greening back up :v:

12 Likes

Lower shelf clones still a bit angry and yellow. They perked up so hopefully they to start green back next day or so all but 4 are going to new homes :v:
Wreck and widow just doing there thing in the love tent :joy::rofl:. Not a lot of pollen yet but I did pull a couple sacs to check them and she’s got pollen :grin:

13 Likes

Ok so I got rid of 20 clones this morning. And gained what I thought was gonna be a small 6-8 inch seedling of Viking milk. Nope she is 25 inches tall lol. Transplanted out of the tiny pot 1/4 gallon pot and into half gallon for now

13 Likes

Front yard completed. :grin::grin:

9 Likes

Cleaned out , cleaned and sanitized ready for trough system.

9 Likes

Dude I really like that shelf.

3 Likes

@JustANobody it’s my 4x5. Has divider wall that Velcros in. so you can section it off for a 4x4 main area with a 1 x4 propagation area, I can leave the shelf in and put the reservoir under it. So I can load up shelf and not affect the main grow area. Pretty nice tent it’s my second 4x5. Had a gorilla I paid a lot of money for and didn’t last as long as I thought it would have. Bought a cheap one that seems built better :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Up and running.

8 Likes

I feel like you can fit more.

3 Likes

God damn insane.

I’m overwhelmed with jealousy

4 Likes

I just ran out of likes for the third time today. I’m giving that trough all the love. :heart::heart: :heart:

2 Likes