Bigj’s Refresher run

Dosi walker ( autoflower)

10 Likes

damnfine looking finish right there, nice job to say the least :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MoBilly @Gpaw hey my friends, I’m back this is my new journal. Slowly tagging growers that followed before. I took a much needed break to get my room in order after the last disaster on Perma dream preservation, Perma Dream was lost. So I’ve been running some autos to get back into the swing of things and started 2 of the strains to re make Perma Dream . White widow and trainwreck. Seeds popped and almost ready for the trough :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @BIGJ .
I will be watching the fun and games!
:wink:

1 Like

looks like everything popped and in it way above ground 8 out of 8 not bad odds. 3 white widow 3 train wreck, arachnid pie and charlotte’s dementia … @repins12 looks like it’s a go this time. 2 of your ladies going into the tent soon . WW and TW will be going into the troughs soon :+1::+1::v:.

7 Likes

10 Likes

@TestOfOath Dosi walker is finally all down , not a bad haul for an auto flower, smells fruity skunky and a bit dank. Nice job in the genetics :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Trough running with white widow and train wreck, ph and ppm close minor adjustments , won’t be long :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

Contemplating a new light. I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on a medi grow spectrum x 880. reg price 799$ on sale 751$ then Halloween discount got it down to 675$:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Well I ordered it. Order Is being processed… should be here within the next week :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Not bad only 24 hours of contemplating and action!

1 Like

The extra 9% off was limited time deal and free shipping, I’ve found if I ponder on it too long it makes the decision harder , definitely a serious upgrade from what I have. Lol :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

New light came in and holy hell it’s bright. On its lowest setting it is just as bright if not brighter than my old light turned all the way up :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

Bubble buckets cruising along. Dosi kush Is getting to be a beast. Dosi pluto cut is a bit of a mutant, deformed leaves and some are variegated, arachnid pie and charlottes dementia starting to pick up , trough plants doing well. I’m liking #3 for train wreck, still undecided on white widow. I like #1 but I’m also rooting for the underdog runt #3 :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

everything just cruising along. Trough plants growing quick. Oct 21 seeds popped for trough so tomorrow make 30 days from seed , love the rapid growth of my trough system. :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes