Bigj’s Refresher run

Oh I’m already looking to put some of the smaller coco plants in the tent. Got some nice open areas in the corners.

5 Likes

I love this trough. I need to build the bigger setup. Needs more space between plants. 6 footers get to be a bit of a challenge , gotta tie down the troughs or they will roll over , and th root growth is insane. Too big and they choke each other out , great design just needs some tweaks :v:

3 Likes

Ok so I got them in the trough and they are angry. :rage:. They weren’t real happy about the power washing of the roots :joy::rofl: couple days and they will be extremely happy. I thought there were 18 but there are only. 16.

6 Likes

Took a ride down and put a new depth finder in the father in-laws boat and he shoved 200$ in my pocket and told me not to argue about it :joy::rofl:. Then I went to my brother in laws house and did all the maintenance on his boat, got it fired up and water ready and he sends me home with a goody bag of pens and infused mini pre rolls. And some other smoke. The white bud is called snow caps and the other bud is of some blueberry . Trying out some snow caps now. Was pretty good day even though I worked :grin::grin:

11 Likes

Vikings milk is now part of my strain collection and she is doing great. Permanent marker , white truffle and another version of ice cream cake will be added shortly :v:

10 Likes

4 white widow #2 and 4 train wreck #2 that my other brother in law is growing, these were the 8 clones I kept for like 2 months for him. Doing really good. Nice and frosty fat buds at 4 1/2 -5 weeks into flower. Nice lob @thegoodmulk , you should be posting these pics on a journal :joy::rofl:

12 Likes

Can’t wait to see how they turn out in a few more weeks! Keep us posted on their progress and any tips you’ve picked up along the way.

1 Like

7 Likes

8 Likes

Couple bucket plants a bit light green. Ph has been dropping , re adjust and top off with nutes. Gets theses ladies to green back up. @JustANobody top left is sowah pebbles. Top right is Hawaiian Punch small one in center is blue dream Santa cruz cut from @Rhino_buddy along with the lower right red pop. Lower left is monkey slapz.(Slapz x grease monkey ) from another buddy :v:

4 Likes

Filled the tent with the smaller coco plants. Widow & wreck keepers , 2 sowah pebbles , 2 other pheno FPOG, Vikings milk , solo cups have Blockberry , mob , weighted blanket, romulan. The rest of the over ready clones will get potted into solos or maybe 1 gal this week. Got to hydrate some more coco :v:

4 Likes

You’re getting after it dude. I love it

3 Likes

Thank you brother. Gotta do it while I got time :joy::rofl:. Got too stoned of this blueberry from my brother in law last night and lost my keys and wallet. :joy::rofl: Spent half the morning looking for them. Had some vaca days to burn took one today , figured might as well get something done :grin:

3 Likes

Feeling the urge to soak a few of these . My 2x2 is empty :joy::rofl:.

:v:

8 Likes

Reggie from 89-90

Blue cheese early 2000

11 Likes

Def pulling up a chair for these 2. Grew some bc around then that was killer. Best of luck and happy grow!!

2 Likes

Hah. My man coming through with the booboo seeds. Love it. I have a bag of mystery seeds myself that I want to see if they germinate.

2 Likes

@Indicana_Jones Last round I had 2 nice sativas and a haze , didn’t much care for the haze , but the sativas were pine fire good daytime smoke. Be curious what pops this round. Good ole Mexican brick :v:
Big buds too , size of 16oz Pepsi bottle

4 Likes

This bc grows some massive buds . Faint blueberry and heavy cheese. Last round had buds size of cookie sheets.

3 Likes

Sounds killer! Def the mix of the 2 I’d prefer…can’t wait to see these perform​:100::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like