Bigj’s Refresher run

Ok so the cloner came out of big tent and I made and adjustment to the clone tent and now have plenty of room for the cloner , I’m adding 6 more autos to the tent in my 5x4. 2in1 . I put the divider in and the shelf liners . I found some 3 gallon Rubbermaid totes with lids , 3 will fit on the bottom and 3 on the top , I’ve got some 4” netpots I’ll use and some air disc , I still have a 6 port air manifold and hd pump , I got a spider farmer sf600 that was given to me I just gotta go pick up and I just ordered another one :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

8 Likes

@Rhai88 this is my most current journal , have a look around feel free to ask questions make comments. Tell me I suck as a grower :joy::rofl: whatever is on your mind. I have thick skin :joy::rofl:. I’ll keep you posted of anything I pop from you. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

24 hr comparison, trough system rocks !!

6 Likes

Amazing journal man! I’m loving the bubble buckets. Glad you picked it back up like you never set it down :wink:. I’m outta like otherwise you’d have been blasted with a bunch! I’m along for the ride now… keep up the awesome work man!

2 Likes

@Ghost_Rider Thank you my friend, I’ve got some projects in mind and I’m done playing around , time to get serious and get some of these crosses I have in mind made and passed around ,

2 Likes

13 Likes

@ix3u this is my journal, feel free to check it out. The current pics of the trough system has white widow and train wreck for the first cross to make Perma frost

2 Likes

That’s a really nice set up man, how often are you changing bucket water?

2 Likes

@JustANobody Honestly I usually don’t until flower , unless I have an issue. The buckets are constantly getting fresh water . I have 6 -3gal totes I’m turning into bubblers for small side of my tent to run autos , the totes and netpots literally just showed up so I’ll be gettin workin on those

1 Like

4 Likes

Do you fill them with a hose or so you have a resivior you recirculate?

1 Like

The lights In the pic are not what I’m using, The blommspect was a freebie and the other is a king led I bought cheap for seedlings, I have 2 spider farmer sf600’s one was given to me and I bought another one ,

No reservoir on the buckets , only the trough system. I kept the buckets separate because I run multi strain and I can dial them in individually depending on what the strain wants.

3 Likes

I use filtered water from my refrigerator at the moment. I have a R.O. Setup that I need to get hooked up.

4 Likes

I’m 3 for 3 using @THCeed hot water method on @blowdout2269 scarlet grapes, 1for 3 so far on purple jellato , but I don’t have much faith in them , have had issues with seeds popping from this seed bank before. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Right on, that’s great to hear.

1 Like

Those Hawaiian Ghost hybrids sound like straight fire and flavor! Make some good fire water with them is my 2 cents - little dash of some shoyu and lemongrass and/or garlic. /Chef’s :kiss:.

2 Likes

Damn, my stoned ass didn’t realize I was replying to a 5 month old post. :joy:

4 Likes

Sounds interesting :thinking:, think I might try that. Here’s a pic of them now. They are a little sad and angry at me. Ph has been fluctuating a lot and they were pist at me when I moved them to the tent. That don’t like the tent light :joy::rofl:

1 Like