BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Thanks brother I think I will be using Bud Buster Pro here in about another week or so. @BudBusterPro See how it does without me screwing it up this time.

7 Likes

No worries Mike, looks like you not only recovered, but kicked ass last grow !

I’m sure your efforts will be rewarded…if it’s the 3 I’m looking at in the phot, they are all good to go at the 2.5ml/8 Oz rate whenever you’re ready!

5 Likes

Oh hell lol look out now @BigMike55 ya done gone and got the man with the plan in here to give ya the ok! lol Bob @BudBusterPro is on top of things. lol

I might also add, you saw what happened when i used the BBP on some autos all the way. Them suckers went over 6.5’ tall!

5 Likes

Hey JP!
Yup I try to run through a couple time a day.
Keeping track of your progress…friggin doctors definitely try to schedule as many of those ‘consultation’ visits as they can !
Continually impressed with your stamina and dedication…I’m humbled in your presence!

5 Likes

@BudBusterPro Bob,thanks for the kind words cuz.
@BigMike55 DM me please.

1 Like

Not much happening in thevtent. Good growth but i just showed them yesterday. Not much change.

Ny outside girls are not too bad tho.

28 Likes

Ok ok. Here they are and they have a definite stink already.

33 Likes

Perhaps you should use a foiler spray:

16 Likes

Dammit! Now there’s another thing I have to add to my plant stuff. It never ends. Lol

9 Likes

So do you use that “douchin’ solution” full strength? Or do you just play it by nose?

5 Likes

Depends on the size of your mustache……

10 Likes

I like this guy! :laughing:

6 Likes

He is definitely one of us!

5 Likes

Looking good @BigMike55.

3 Likes

I placed these babies on the floor and bent the branches over. That one is a lanky mofo. Haha

Heres the Skywalker clone. She has been well trained and is stating to explode.

Tagging @ShitSeeds is this two phenos? Which would be the better? The lanky one or the short squat ones?

25 Likes

looking great @BigMike55, not sure how i mnissed this party but better late than never!!!
glad i found it i’ve got some of these beans and ive been itching to see someone run them.

4 Likes

Hey man! Glad you made it over here.
I won the tent in a contest and I’m test running their SP3000 light for them (and OG).
But yeah, grab a chair and a Doobie and sit fer a spell.

5 Likes

Still rubbing it in I see… What a bad winner! lol
:lying_face:

6 Likes

Hey brother. Howzit going? Your clonage still doing ok?

4 Likes

Oh yeah. Now the problem is picking the right ones to keep. Decisions decisions… The ISS is still in the cloner. I want to get a few more roots on them before I pot them. They would surely live but I want to give them about four more days then into their final pot. I’m not going to do the Solo or smaller pots. I’m going straight into my 3 gal bags.

8 Likes