BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Not a bad problem to have.

3 Likes

up over the fence I go killer man :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Believe me. Thatā€™s one of my biggest worries. Iā€™m in a neighborhood so I tried to keep them shorter than my 6 foot privacy fence. Iā€™m thinking of making a sign to put in my garden.
IF YOU WANT SOMEā€¦ ASK FOR IT.
PLEASE DO NOT STEAL IT!

12 Likes

I think this evening before lights out, Iā€™m going to start my Bud Buster Pro @BudBusterPro schedule. I did the BBP only in flower last run and I think it worked well, I want to try the full gamut this time, without any screw ups! Hehehe.

6 Likes

@BudBusterPro
Do you think it will be ok for me to use BBP before I transplant into their forever homes? Or should I transplant first then start running the BBP? I donā€™t want to cause undo stress to these girls, if I can help it.

2 Likes

Mike,
You can start the program at 2ml/8 oz when your seedlings have their first set of true leavesā€¦I have a few growers that are applying it to clones as soon as their cut and put in the clonerā€¦
BBP will never cause stress as it enhances metabolic efficiency in the tissuesof any sized plantā€¦

I suggest you start your program (7 day intervals) and just transplant whenever their size dictates, irregardless of your application schedulingā€¦by the time you have 3 sets of true leaves just bump your application rates to 2.5ml/8 oz and continue right up to the flip (where we go to a couple 3.0ml/8 oz appsā€¦)

Appreciate the question and donā€™t hesitate if you have any moreā€¦
Bob

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply Bob. I really want to wait about another week to transplant but Iā€™m anxious to get the BBP started.

3 Likes

BBP through the entire grow makes for awesome results cuz

3 Likes

Well FART!
We had a gig ass storm blow thru. Still raining but thru the windowvi can see mybplants are prettyvtrashed.

3 Likes

That sux cuz, I canā€™t ā€˜likeā€™ that post
Heartbreaker

Do you remember last yearā€™s big storm came through, trashed 50 outta 120 outdoors of ours. Been there done that cuz, in other words. Nothing but a heartbreaker

7 Likes

Oh shit, I hope thay arenā€™t too bad Mike, Mother Nature can be cruel.

3 Likes

Yeah man, mine got whipped around pretty bad. I went to survey the damage today and lost a couple branches, but not too bad. Thatā€™s part of the excitement of outdoor over here. When you make it all the way to harvest with something halfway decent, it feels like you really accomplished something!

6 Likes

Mine were all laying down. Several branches broken off and gone somewhere else. I believe some is salvageable. Iā€™m pretty heartbroken. One of the plants that took a major hit was a very nice C99 lady. I donā€™t think she will make it. Branches all broken off and the main trunk is laying sideways.

1 Like

I was DAYS away from an outdoor harvestā€¦we got 55 inchā€™s of rain in 3 days. You know the restā€¦when the water receeded, all were gone .

I know the pain, sorry

3 Likes

Ugh. Bummer. Iā€™d use garden stakes, prop em up and reinforce to see if I could get something out of them.

2 Likes

Yes. I will work on them in the morning. Couple years ago I had an outside plant blew over and I propped it up with a propane tank. It kept on growing.

8 Likes

That truly sucks brother.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the proverbial ā€œSpilt Milkā€! What are we to do? Grab our bootstraps and try again!

3 Likes

Sorry buddy, those C99 weā€™re looking stellar, I hope youcan salvage something.

1 Like

@BigMike55 Thatā€™s a hard loss, that tentā€™s gonna be savior. Stay safe and dry.

7 Likes