BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Jezuz could it be any danker :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

I have a few clones of that going right now but they are from the mother plant that this came from. And they are tiny right now
She’s delish. As some of my buds have already attested. Those guys have got to try some and was a tad impressed.

4 Likes

Here are what was sent and how they are doing:

The rooted ones:

In the cloner:

19 Likes

Looking VERY nice!
I knew you would do these justice.

When will the “crazy” begin? Those look good but I expect that from one of your grows so not exactly crazy. At least start tying something down! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Why you gotta bust my balls on the Lord’s Day?

Do they look big enuff to tie anything down?
THINK, MAN! THINK!

2 Likes

If there’s leaves on the field…

I may be going to hell.

1 Like

All seriousness aside. The “Crazy” part was Mars Hydro graciously handing me a new tent and a new light kit. And both are performing flawlessly. So far.

6 Likes

See you when you get there.

1 Like

So I went ahead and topped these plants for their first time. Im just giving straight water for now. I uppotted in Happy Frog Potting Soil. So they should be good for a couple three weeks.

28 Likes

Calm down in here! You’re going too crazy!

1 Like

Heres the Buddhas Cane that I topped.

17 Likes

Heres that Skywalker clone. Doing much better with the help of @Oldjoints

22 Likes

Hey buddy!, heres my 4 clones today! its there first day in the new fabric 3 gallons! ( when i took them out their small pots they were over root bound :open_mouth: so i gently loosened the roots and added some rhizotonic on the first feed!

cable managment and 2nd S6 clip fan going in today!

9 Likes

Might as well show a couple outside plants. These are Cinderella 99 all from seed that @Floyd graced me with.

Thats all for now. Thanx for lookin’.beginning to show a bit of frost there.

31 Likes

Looking good Mike! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Daaaamn! Outdoor looks incredible too, really nice gardening. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

They ARE growing pretty quick. I love me some fat leaves.

Branches are not big enuff for bondage quite yet. Couple more days they will get temporary bondage until I repot in their final homes.

29 Likes

Nice!!! They look marvelous!

4 Likes

Looking great brother, they are taking off.

2 Likes