BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Hey, looks fantastic. Great work so far!

I prefer the shorter pheno for its beauty and stockiness. I havent grown the other pheno out, but I believe I’ve heard people say the thinner pheno is a bit fruitier and sweeter finish.

The shorter should grow slightly less fruity stank with a bunch of funk behind it. She gets funkier the longer you let her ripen.

Keep it up brother!

6 Likes

Ouch!! I only know the feeling but on a very minute scale to you guys lost my only outdoor girl to bud rot!

1 Like

Enjoying growing your girls, so far.

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

Hey Big Mike, if you need more C99 seeds let me know.

9 Likes

Now that’s what I like about OG! This community comes together and tries to help each other. Damn fine OGenerous move on your part cuz!

5 Likes

I appreciate the offer. I had to take care of sick wife this morning. I’m about to go assess damage and see what can be repaired.
I think I have some more beans. Although one of these plants, hope not one that got destroyed, smells strong spicy pineapple. I was really wanting to take that one to harvest. We will see what I can do. Stay tuned.

6 Likes

Well,
My potted C99 is completely gone. I mean, like GONE!
I thought I had over watered a bit so a few days ago I quit giving anything. The soil was pretty dam dry, so the entire thing didn’t wiegh much. It went tumbling across the yard and smashed every frickin branch off. Well almost every branch. I threw the whole thing away.
The Ice Cream Cake in a 7 gal pot, lost a couple branches but otherwise OK.
The Mother plants I put on the patio under the overhang took very little damage. Couple leaves and buds is about it.
My two C99 out in the yard blew completely over. I took some tomato stakes I had stored and propped them up. I need to go find some dead bamboo canes. To stake up branches. Unless the tap root got fucked, the should bounce back fairly good. Only lost a few branches.

8 Likes

So mixed blessings, some made it and some didn’t. Damn shame but at least not a complete loss

3 Likes

Since this is my Mars Hydro Thread, guess i will throw up a pic or too. Heres my 4x4 tent with the big MarsHydro FC E4800 light.

Here is Ms. Skywalker (from clone)

Two Ice Cream Cake clones that i have plans for.

Two Island Sweet Skunk clones that have plans for.

Two moms. A Skywalker and an ISS.

21 Likes

Heres the 2x4 Mars Hydro tent withe the MH SP3000 light kit. @MarsHydro

This is all three Buddha’s Cane from @ShitSeeds

Throwing seven points.

I think they like this new light so far.

28 Likes

Mother nature truly is a bitch-goddess. She brings peace, comfort, and destructive storms!

6 Likes

They all look nice and healthy, sure would love some island sweet skunk.

4 Likes

I do like the look of that Buddha’s Cane!
And so far it looks like you are rockin it……

4 Likes

And here is a look at some of the clones you sent:

The bottom two got topped about 4-5 days ago.

16 Likes

That is what I am talking about. Those short fat leaves on the Buddha’s Cane are :heart_eyes:

Don’t get me wrong though, that Skywalker, Ice Cream Cake and of course the ISS are all image

Those clones (soon to be trees) are looking great also! :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

And @BigMike55 if you need some C-99 clones I’m your huckleberry……….

8 Likes

Gotcha, my brethren. But I’m good right now. Only lost the one so far.

4 Likes

And you are ROCKIN’ my cuttings so far.

4 Likes

Mike they are looking beautiful its great to see the similarities with your 2x4 and mine as we have similar set ups :slight_smile:

here are mine with the 2x4 and SP3000

11 Likes