BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Are you in the US?
I see you here on my threads a lot. If you are US, I will gladly send you some cuttings, if you want. Canada is a no-no.

2 Likes

Yes, that ISS is very very good smoke. The cuttings I gave away earlier came from the best plant, too.
Two bong rips and that’s about all I need for awhile. It’s good medicine as well as gets you a Dam good buzz. Helps ease all those aches and pains.
This is probably my favorite smoke that I have grown.
How come I say that after each harvest.

10 Likes

How did your babies fare in the storms?

1 Like

The one big girl I have all fixed up with most branches tied up to a support. The other big girl had a major top breakout that I had to splint. That girl is still leaning until I get a support pole. I do have it temporarily supported to an extent. The two smaller ones are fine. All of the damage I had was with my two big plants except for a few branches. The two big ones had their branches bent in a 180 degree bend to the ground.

4 Likes

Nice that you didn’t lose much. Mine actually LOOK worse than they really are. Except for the big C99.

5 Likes

Well, HOLY HELL!!!
Its been raining all morning and look at the beautiful sight i have to look at.
That is the best smelling C99, laying down on the job. FUUUUCCCCK!

12 Likes

Bummer dude, that thing is a shrub. You able to save her with a stake?

2 Likes

I think so. This is her second time laying down in just a couple day. Went from bone ass dry to about 6 inches of rain in about 3 days.
Not complaining. We really need the rain badly. I had a six foot stake in the storage. I pushed it into the ground as far as it would go and use a large zip tie loosely to attach her to the stake. After it quits raining I will go back out and hammer it in real good. I think she will be ok. I hope so anyways. That is the plant I’m looking most forward to smoking.

11 Likes

She will be OK bro!
Get that stake in solid and it shouldn’t happen again………
You can also use quality tent stakes in a box pattern around the plant and do the same thing!

6 Likes

Just got caught up on this thread , big Mike looks really good great job !

I’m out of likes

4 Likes

Yes. She was not broken off or anything. I think she’ll be fine. Just a shocking sight to behold, is all!

6 Likes

Give her some support and see how she does hoping it’s not root damage

1 Like

I remember seeing corn stalks laying on the ground like that, from heavy storms and the next day, they would be standing tall like nothing happened.
Extreme, I know, but hopefully I have half that luck.

4 Likes

At first I thought a strong wind

Mine barely skipped a beat and was busted up! You should be fine……….

15 Likes

@BigMike55 I’m looking forward to the Adapters that are in production to work with 3rd party lights and the AC app controllers!! this is NEWS!! :slight_smile:

example controlling the SP 3000 completely with the Controller 69 ( dimming / schedules / on off etc etc )

4 Likes

I’m way old school except for using LEDs I don’t have all those fancy controllers and such. But I do see the benefit. Just have not pulled the trigger. Sounds like cool stuff coming down the pike.

1 Like

haha! yeah man i like the idea of different scheduling and brightness throughout the day!! lets replicate that big ball of burning gas in the sky :wink:

2 Likes

I’m still learnin’ every day!

4 Likes

These Buddhas Cane girls are a tad thirsty this morning but they are growing pretty nice. Almost time to take a few clones and up pot them.

This Skywalker clones is gonna be a beast.

Ice Cream Cake clones.

And my Island Sweet Skunk clones.

26 Likes