BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Nice and healthy, skywalker looks like a winner.

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

Looks like these outside girls were not hurt.

Aint nothing wrong with the buddage.

26 Likes

I love to see the natural structures on untopped plants.

4 Likes

Good news brother.

2 Likes

Me too. They look like Christmas Trees I remember a couple years ago, my wife wanting me to keep one around to decorate for Christmas. I said OK.

And promptly cut it down.

4 Likes

@BigMike55 That sounds like a very Merry Christmas right der’
It’s all I could find …

5 Likes

I set up my little 4 inch exhaust fan for the new Mars Hydro 2x4 tent. Just to control humidity for now. Without the carbon filter.
So to save a little space I put the fan outside on top with the duct hanging in the corner. Once they start to throw a loud smell i will attach the filter.

17 Likes

One day I’ll get a tent, until the kids get out im in the closet😮

2 Likes

I swear this rascal jumped up 2 inches over night.

22 Likes

This Skywalker clone did too.

16 Likes

Ah yes lol Duct tape… the multi tasking fixer upper! I use that stuff myself lol or Gorilla tape, even better!
A good ring clamp first, then the tape to get a better seal

8 Likes

Duct tape used to be as good as Gorilla tape. Then, like all good things, they got greedy and started selling crap that wouldn’t hold.

4 Likes

I find that the original “Duck” brand duct tape is still good. The crappy stuff is like the cheap knockoff stuff from Harbor Freight Tools. Or Amazon.

5 Likes

That might be. I haven’t bought any for a long time but the stuff my brother had was near worthless.

1 Like

Nice! They outdoors look incredible for what happened, way to take care of your plants. :+1:
The tent looks like it’s working well, I’m most interested in how your light is working out. I have two 1000W led’s that i want to replace with SP 150’s led with bar shape like you have. I’ve been looking at the @MarsHydro lights for a replacement and can’t decide if i want to go ahead and replace all three lights with the SP3000 as it would take away the ability i have to move the height for different size plants and bring my over all watt’s down from 450 to 300. 3 SP150’s cost the same as one SP3000 so what do you think of the mar’s light? Is it worth the investment? Have you had any problems? Is there going to be a Labor Day sale? :sunglasses:

Something different… I would like to make a picture for you using midjourney and my imagination, if you would like to participate I will need the following info to get started.
Choice of motorcycle, location of your dream place to ride, long or short and hair color, solo ride or love in your life riding with (if with need minimal description of rider). Please describe what it is that you would like to see in the picture, a general idea is all that is needed. If you would like to explain a entire scene that you would like to see, feel freedom.

Example:

Kick back, relax, toke on your fav and think about what your dream ride would look like…
Seeyah when i seeyah.

21 Likes

You are outstanding at your craft @Heliosphear . I am never not impressed with your creations.
:clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

6 Likes

Ayyy. Thanks for stopping by.
So. For the lights, i really do like the bar style lights. Specially if one gets the proper size footprint. The FC E4800 puts out 480 watts and being that some of these leds are closer to the sides of my tent, i feel they reflect better and have better coverage than the panel style. Just my opinion.

The SP3000 is about the same watts as two of their TS1000s. I used two TS1000 for a couple three runs. This is my first grow with this light. So the jury is still out but i can say i like it a lot so far. For the 2x4 tent anyways. You do lose the ability to zone your tent for taller and shorter. I have been using empty cardboard boxes to even out the canopy better.
Let me think about the other deal with what you want to do in your art work. Very nice work by the way.

12 Likes

Made my second application of @BudBusterPro just now and shut the lights down. 2.5 ml/ 8 oz strength.

6 Likes

I’ve been doing this with my Poison Daddy F1 that’s rife with seeds and the seeds are swelling up so damn fine! :metal:

6 Likes