BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

And this is my 4X4 jungle. This tent uses the @MarsHydro FC E4800. Love that light.

First is the third Buddhas Cane.

Ms Gwendolyn Skywalker. She needs to be staked up.

Ice Cream Cake

Island Sweet Skunk

27 Likes

ICC leave do look fat.
Everything looks great!

3 Likes

I can smell/taste that ISS right now man!

3 Likes

There will be at least one of those growing for flower, for a loooong time. I like it that much.

4 Likes

When I can make some room, I might ask if you’re willing to part with a snip.

2 Likes

Well, I’ll put it this way @BigMike55 . I couldn’t bring myself to choose just two of my three clones to run because I like ISS that much.
It’s like a fine wine. The last drop in the bottle is a sad moment. I have one bud that I’m holding on to for, hopefully, two special occasions. That is if I can resist. lol
chefs-kiss

4 Likes

I like how the frost comes early on her. Did I say I love her?

21 Likes

Shoot, I wouldn’t (couldn’t) hold out that long. There will be more. Hehe.

3 Likes

Just let me know, brother. I have a mother that will need a haircut in a couple weeks to a month. I just cut her back over the weekend.

3 Likes

ISS is looking so good. Buddha’s cane is looking pretty damn good to, whole tent is looking great.

3 Likes

If you cut clones off the iss ill be happy to pay shipping for a couple.

2 Likes

All in the name of science and research and development. :sunglasses: I think I’m going to go do some research right now.:dash::dash: By the way @BigMike55 you are smashing this grow out of the park just beautiful from start to finish so far. I’m surprised Mars Hydro hasn’t shown up here to comment.
Lovin this thread :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

3 Likes

They have commented a few times. Less than I would have thought. I won the tent in a drawing, but that light was given to me to do a test run and feature this light kit. I do that anyways, and being a fan of @MarsHydro products, I said why not. As it turns out, the light kit is pretty dam good. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it and it is producing well. See a few posts back for the proof.

5 Likes

Sorry about that that’s me the one in the shadows since the beginning of this thread just been lurking here absorbing the beauty camaraderie I don’t have much to say cuz most everything’s already been said. That light seems perfect for the space Maybe overkill? Never had it dialed up to 100%. Anyways nice job you’re killing it I love this thread.
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Monkey Farm.
Yes this light is perfect for the 2X4 tent. But I think I have not had it up past 65-70%. I am going to increase a bit but I don’t think 100 is anywhere in its future.

Stick around. Those girlS are just starting to flower.

4 Likes

lol I gotta say cuz, your plants are looking very nice indeed! I don’t use my lights at any percentage less that 100%, but hey lol to each their own. You’ve heard me say it before, and probably will again… whatever works for an individual grower is the best method to use.

5 Likes

I went ahead this morning and kicked my lights up a bit on both tents. Not 100% but closer. Maybe 85%. See how they react. Give them a couple days, if they are still ok. I will leave them alone. I have upped their nutrients a bit this grow as well. Like Feed, Feed,Water, Feed, Feed Water. They seem to like what I’m giving them.

10 Likes

Check out my Buddahs Cane plants. @ShitSeeds @MarsHydro @BudBusterPro

These girls are rediculous.

33 days since the flip.

29 Likes

They do look fantastic bud.

4 Likes

The big tent.

Buddahs Cane

Gwendolyn Skywalker

Island Sweet Skunk

Ice Cream Cake very thirsty. Just watered she’ll be ok.

Little buds. Just like outside plant.

31 Likes