BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Wait till you see yours beef up. In person is much better than piccys.

5 Likes

I was going to come to Tulsa this past week but failed.
This Thursday I am going to get my other eyeball fixed. Busy mon and Tuesday with wifeā€™s stuff. Maybe the following week after my eye I will make a little trip up there. Possibly on that Tuesday, because that will be my ā€˜aloneā€™ day.

2 Likes

Gee, do you want some cuttings of ISS? I have waited so long to flip them they need a trim. Iā€™m going to have to change my timer for lights on earlier at night so the lights can help warm the flower room so I canā€™t put them in and then change in a week ~.
Iā€™ll top again and let them bush a little more. LOL
Someday Iā€™ll get the timing right on a grow transition.

2 Likes

Well hell, that works cuz. I gotta cut these 4 Frankenstein back to double the bud sites this week. I usually try to ā€˜kill 2 birds with one stoneā€™ by turning what I cut into fresh clones. They should be rooted by the time you make it. Bring a couple of those ISS with ya and pick up some Frankenstein!

@MoBilly I didnā€™t see your offer until I was done typing this post lol

5 Likes

Will do bruh. I have a clone of this very plant out in the shed still in veg. I was using her specially to take clones from. I will get you some.

3 Likes

You, my friend, are welcome to some of mine. They have been treated with BBP.

1 Like

lol Sounds like another mini-gathering in the works for @Oldjoints, @BigMike55, and myselfā€¦Damn it @MoBilly ! Cuz, you really need to make the trip to Tulsa!

2 Likes

Or Mikey has you covered. Six of oneā€¦ :slight_smile:

@MoBilly
Unless you feel the urge to send some cuttings to JPS, you can save yourself a few bucks and I will just hand deliver when I go to Tulsa. Your call man. Ainā€™t trying to step on yer toes.

2 Likes

I say save a few bucks cuz although the offer is very appreciated!

2 Likes

Then I will. lol
Iā€™ll be sending something to you in a while anyway so Iā€™ll save the postage for now.

3 Likes

Hey here is that outside Ice Cream Cake after a few cold nights. The buds are getting hard and stinky. I was impressed at how purple she got.

31 Likes

That just looks wicked! Itā€™s perfect for Halloween time. lol

3 Likes

Indeed I might take a nice fat trial bud to dry and smoke on haloween

2 Likes

Iā€™ll expect an update on that test. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just from her dank smell, I believe it will end up high end or top shelf. Small buds but they are loaded with trikes and smell incredibly strong.

2 Likes

That outside ice cream cake looks wicked, , love them Buddha pics, canā€™t believe the amount of tricks on that ISS already. Looks yummy

2 Likes

You have no idea. I shit you not. My favorite smoke of modern cannabis. Not the best ever in my life but the best I have smoked in many years. TOP SHELF.

8 Likes

And I have three that are ready to flip!!!
:partying_face:

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see pics of your buds vs. What I grew.

2 Likes