BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

We shall see. :slight_smile: OH yesā€¦ we shall see.
Waaa Haaaa Haaa!

1 Like

I canā€™t wait until you finally get to grow out some Frankenstein! If the ISS is as good as her, we simply must ā€˜marryā€™ the two! lol

3 Likes

Do I see the makings of a grow off? This should be good

naw, more like the beginning plans of a wedding lol

1 Like

Well I do have three ISS going. I could put one in with the Frankencoupleā€¦

2 Likes

I wonā€™t say it topped the Bloody Monster I grew, but I will say this. The two sit side by side on my shelf of greatness. If that tells you anything.

4 Likes

Just now found out that yesterday I spent the day with my wifeā€™s aunt and uncle. They went the hospital last night. Both have the fncking Kung Flu.
Dammit!

1 Like

Dang man! Go drink an orange juice, elderberry juice, echinacea smoothy right now! lol

Or you could just raise your alcohol level to a point the virus just says ā€œwhereā€™s the back door? There is none? Where do you want oneā€. lol
I wouldnā€™t suggest that though. lol

1 Like

If I start feeling bad, I will call off my Tulsa trip. Donā€™t wanna spread that shit around.

1 Like

And for two years we have been soo careful. Mainly because if my wife got it, she would not survive. She already has heart and lung problems.
Just takes letting your guard down. Sux, man!

2 Likes

:pray:
Be well my friend.

2 Likes

Damn that does suck, @BigMike55 , but maybe it will bypass you and no problems

1 Like

I have extra clones of the ISS, Skywalker, and Buddhaā€™s Caneā€¦ā€¦
And yes I did give JP one of each when I received them originally as that was all he wanted.
Hope you can make it Mike, the clones I have been saving for you will soon need to go into 3 gallon pots.
I flipped the first batch of clones I got a few weeks back and they are looking good!

3 Likes

I knew you had given me some cuz, I just couldnā€™t remember which lol But also true is I just wanted one each.

I didnā€™t get the Buddha cane, the ISS, C99, Skywalker are all 3 in the budroom and will be harvested in a couple more weeks.
The last batch I got from you are Bubba Kush, Sheelavathi andSkywalker (2 each)

unless? the one I thought you said was Bubba Kush is actually Buddha Cane?

4 Likes

Yep but i also have a few Buddhaā€™s Cane if you want also.
Last time I gave you clones the BC were still in my cloner and roots not big enough.

2 Likes

Ah ok lol I was a bit confused. The son is here and weā€™re smokingā€¦more :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Nope the Bubba I gave you is Bubbaā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

ok, Iā€™m fixing to shut down the computer. We gotta kill the power and replace some electrical. Iā€™ll bbl

4 Likes

fast fix lol Iā€™m back

4 Likes