BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Nice! I thought I remembered it being a LB cross. I’m a big fan of Laughing Buddha. Can’t wait to see you grow these babies out! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good brother. Glad to have you along. Unless your feet stink, like my buddy @Hemp , kick your shoes off and stay awhile.

3 Likes

Haha definitely on board bro :+1: my wife says they stink and demands I keep my shoes out side on the deck and sprayed with lysol, but I disagree. However I’ll leave them on for everyones peace of mind :rofl:

4 Likes

looking good man!

1 Like

Sweetness! This will be fun growing! I needed the filter before flower with my BC, just sayin, she can get smelly. Now that she is in jars, well, she smells up the whole place! In the best possible way.! She inspires some great guitar sessions too!!! I may just be headed to the jar now, lol!

l Iove the flap over the zipper. Thats one up on the ACI tents. Other than that, no complaints.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of doing the same in mine when I set it up this winter. :metal:

3 Likes

Defiantly will see more of me here then @BigMike55 and we can share our 2x4 grows under the SP3000 together! including anyone else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe it was right.

The Ac infinity and the MarsHydro fans are very much the same.

On the higher speeds for sure Mars has them beat on sound , but lower speeds there is no difference.

The temp controller work just the same as both.
Ac finish looks better.

The fan themselves look similar but MarsHydro has some green bling.

Both work very well separate or together in the same tent.

Enjoy the Grow. Love the setup.

5 Likes

hmm interesting… I watched someone compare vivosun / AC / Mars

Ac came out on top for performance and sound apparantly then in the comments someone said they had more mars fans die on them too… I mean im just repeating the videos info no personal experience myself! however he did seem to go in to detail with the speed tester etc… and air draw

Yes I have seen the secret jardan monkey fans reviewed that they stop working.

Well I have 3 of those and yes fans do slow and even sometimes need a disassemble and a couple drops of oil.

Goo gone to clean your blades.

But I have yet to have any fan fail yet.

2 Likes

yep i guess people get different experiences with it all im sure there are people have had AC go wrong for example

Not gonna lie. I really would like one of those Mars Hydro exhaust fans with the controller on it, but the one I have is tried and true. Plus I don’t have money for a new fan setup, so there’s that.

8 Likes

yeah the light is where its at man im loving the look of it…

im gunna order the SP3000

and AC tent combo done and dusted… can get all that for £590 GBP with some codes on ebay and comparing the best checkout method

2 Likes

Two have broken ground. The journey begins.

26 Likes

nice! exciting times ahead!

Would you say the 4 inch exhaust from AC in the 2x4 is good enough even for when i level my game up and fill out the whole damn thing for a 1lb grow challenge? or should i just skip the 4 inch and go for the S6 cloudray exhaust and tent combo?

Thanks BM

2 Likes

I think a 4" exhaust is plenty enuff for a 2X4 grow.
I actually use a 4" in my 4X4 and it worked pretty well.
I think you should get a quality fan, don’t skimp. You will find, if your like me, you will run the exhaust fan 24/7. Not always for smell reduction tho. I run it to keep a stable humidity level.
For instance, I turned off the exhaust fan and zipped the tent. In the morning, it was 99% humidity inside the tent. I assume from transpiration. You could run your hand on the wall of the tent and it would be wet. 99%! My wife said, one more percent and it would be raining in there. Haha.

11 Likes

haha yep! yeah this is the thing… the combo comes with a S4 lite… so their cheapest fan… maybe for the extra i could go with the better more durable s6 exhaust… had it have come with a T4 exhaust maybe id have gone with it… im so picky with stuff it takes me a month to order it all… haha… i wish my brain didnt work overtime sometimes.

3 Likes

Ah! Don’t overthink it, man. It’s easy to go into a grow store and come out with empty pockets and a sack full of shit you don’t need. Keep it simple. For indoors, tent, light, fans, pots, soil, nutrients, water and beans. You can always add stuff as you go. And the rest is all stuff to make it a little easier. Not much BETTER, in my opinion.

16 Likes

Now that is real solid advice right there.

10 Likes

exactly… hence why i have no use for the controler 69 either… the 67 is fine isnt it… because if i ever did want 2 x circulation fans hooked up to it I can…

there would be no use the 69 controller would there if im not using there AC ionboard lights

2 Likes