BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Are you going to do a grow thread? Tag me into it, so I can follow along. If that’s cool with you.

2 Likes

yup ive got my budmeister growbox diaries… which has my first ever plant and clones…

in a 2x2 with an old exhaust and LED light… lol!

2 Likes

Actually had two. They did not actually STOP working. They bother developed a clattering sound, as if the blades were hitting something, but only after the fan got up to speed. And it was real loud. Loud enuff to hear outside.

1 Like

And I did take them apart. Could find no obstruction to the fan blade. The noise was internal. I put a few drops of oil around the shaft and tried it out. Same thing. Toast. Two of them the same. At that time Vivosun would not deal with me. One fan probably was out of date by a couple weeks, but the second was only used for about 2months before it started doing the same thing.

I would prefer to have a bit too much than too little. I have a 4 and the 6 is so much better.
I would want 6 if I had an sp3000 or more in my 2x4.

1 Like

nice yeah… cash isnt an issue for me really either… i guess i could future proof myself too! im sure the 4 inch would get the job done either way but yeah may just push the extra 40 quid GBP for the 6 inch…

is there a special intake fan i can hook up with the controller too?

Three for three. Mikey is happy this morning.

Dont know why, but early seedling stage and seeds breaking ground always seems a little more stressful to me. Always afraid of killing them with love.

20 Likes

Where are you in the UK brother

1 Like

Beauties mate! keep it going they must be loving the new home and that beasty light!

1 Like

lets just say southwest :wink: and you?

1 Like

Iwould not worry much about an intake fan unless your plants show they need something extra. Just an exhaust fan and a circulation fan is plenty to start with.

3 Likes

North West. Manchester born and raised. Live in Stockport now though bro

1 Like

yep i concluded the same last night i agree!

1 Like

nice one bro! you got anything on?

1 Like

Yeah. For this stage i will try to run at 50 % power with the new MH SP3000. Those little plants dont need too much light y’know.

3 Likes

Zkittles mother. Stardawg mother and 5 jack’s rainbow at Present bro. New space in the workings

1 Like

sounds lurvelehhhh in a manc accent !!

1 Like

Luv leh is how we say it r kid :rofl: 2 of my exes are from Kent/Hythe kinda way

thats it bro!! lets just say were propper farmers round ere like! haha

1 Like

As the old song goes.
Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin alive, stayin alive.

22 Likes