BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Wow , very nice lfrosty and rock solid. What kinda smells are you getting from them?

1 Like

I enjoy every update you make, plants look amazing, along with some funny jokes mixed in

5 Likes

I can’t really tell what each individual plant smells like. There are four different strains in that room with all in flower. The smells are so mixed up. Plus when I go in the room the entourage slaps me right across the chops. Will know better after harvest. Haha.

7 Likes

Very nice, updates are good. I don’t have anything to update, ill just live vicariously through you and your grow until I have an update :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Brrrrr frosty :100: :fire:

2 Likes

Dang man! If I had some of that ISS going, I’d be sooooooo happy!!!
OH wait just a minute… I do!!
Man those are looking top shelf!

3 Likes

I was just thinking. Even if this smoke did absolutely nothing to me after harvest, I have had a heck of a good time growing these. All of them. Honestly, it’s been my favorite grow yet, as far as what I see.
Edit. I say that every single time. I mean it this time.

Edit edit. I say that every time too.

5 Likes

Such a fancy name. Do we cursety? Hehe :green_heart: These All look amazing.

3 Likes

Well?!! What did you think?!! I was blowing smoke up your kilt?
This has been a danged impressive run for you. I’m happy for you brother. It’s good to see you’re getting, dang near, as good as me.
LOL
:lying_face:
We might just have to have a competition come Spring. :wink:

4 Likes

9 Likes

T. M. I. Brother.
But I am too snicker!

6 Likes

Thanks so much Neff.
This Skywalker clone got her name because she was outgrowing everything else in the tent.
I thought of the biggest smelliest girl ever. I was in high school. This huge girl named Gwendolyn came in there and blew a spitball at me. It hit me in the eye. I hollered, “You f_ing, bitch!!” I picked up one of the tables in there and threw it at her. She ducked out of the way. Table meet blackboard. Crash. Mikey gets expelled from school until dad brought me back. Got my butt handed to me by dad. I am going to set Gwendolyn on fire when the time is right. Vengeance is finally mine.

7 Likes

I know we talked about this already, but I can’t remember what we decided. Sounds like fun to me.

1 Like

Those are beautiful plants. Especially all of them, but with added emphasis towards that ISS :heart_eyes: :drooling_face::v:

2 Likes

@Maddawg gifted me some London Pound Cake and I’m sending you some later and we’ll grow them out at the same time. Just to have a fun, lighthearted competition.
I was thinking in the Spring, after this crop is in.
Still in?

2 Likes

Lolol, wowza that’s one heck of a Gwendolyn :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I certainly am!

2 Likes

@BigMike55 I love your grow, plants look stunning :star_struck: so sexy, your thread needs to come with a warning, X-rated :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks for saying so buddy.

There are lots of really stunning grows here on OG
This has been a good one for sure.

7 Likes

I do have a couple more weeks to screw it up tho. Haha.

7 Likes