BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Hell cuz, none of us were! Do you want sympathy, or asking to join our
‘SLick1 anonymous’ group?

5 Likes

I’m sitting in here with my girls right now.
I’m kinda disappointed in a way. Maybe it’s because those Island Sweet Skunk are putting on such a nice winter wonderland. But the other plants don’t seem to have much frost going on at all. The flowers and the colas are getting real big but very little frost yet. And maybe I’m just jumping the gun a bit.

9 Likes

Wow - just wow @BigMike55 those ladies look incredible :green_heart:

18 Likes

Thanks for saying so, my friend. I will be posting new pics either tomorrow or Thursday. I’m seeing pretty much daily growth now so the good part is about begin.

7 Likes

I, rather, thought it was already Good! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I knew I could count on you for a compliment!!!lol

5 Likes

Those ISS do look absolutely amazing, with all those crystals piling on! It’s amazing how each plant is so very different, with some have crystals galore while others might look crystal-less, although many times the ones that look like they don’t have any crystals have bunches little tiny ones that may not be as visually appealing, but are still really – and sometimes, “more” – potent than the plants with the larger crystals :v:

6 Likes

Man im glad you said that… the only iss I ever got to try was from the friggin dispensary… I hated it . It was so weak. . I’m willing to bet yours is bomb ass bud… the commercial industry is poisoning my opinion… lol

3 Likes

Ok. Last one of the night cuz the lights just went off. Here’s a flash pic of the Buddahs Cane.

23 Likes

Those were 44 days into flower, by the way.

6 Likes

Beautiful plants. Those buds look awesome! I can’t wait to flower under my new Mars Hydro!

8 Likes

Indeed. I have had guys just a few years ago scoff at me for running LEDs. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, as they say.

10 Likes

I checked on my unread and this thread had 69 responses. Niiiice.

6 Likes

Ready for the big show?
Read or not here it is. Just look at these frickin beauties right here.

Starting to puff up nice.

27 Likes

We can’t forget about the big tent.
This is my Island Sweet Skunk from clone. I love the frost.

29 Likes

Gwedolyn Skywalker is really building good.

25 Likes

This one is Ice Cream Cake from clone.

25 Likes

raw

5 Likes

Lastly we have rhe tall version of Buddahs Cane.

Tall cola.

27 Likes

Hope you guys are getting some enjoyment out of my grows. I am really enjoying presenting it.

6 Likes