my clones are on a role!

4/4 rooted and reaching for the stars!

Looking good @BigMike55

24 Likes

Hell yeah. Mikey likey!

4 Likes

All looking well here @BigMike55 :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by. It’s only just begun. I plan on doing the three Buddha’s Cane. In the 2X4 tent. Should be a good ride. I’m REALLY liking this new light so far, I must say. For a small tent I believe this may be the best light out there. Just my opinion so far.

6 Likes

I’ve been quietly following along a little while. Small space and LED is what I like. Although I prefer hydro growing. I’ll definitely be stopping by in future. And those are some healthy looking clones right there :green_heart:

1 Like

glad to hear that mike, mine is out for delivery sp3000 and 2x4

2 Likes

:man_farmer:

Not much difference.

24 Likes

happy little seedlings! :slight_smile: good job

3 Likes

Just catching up, Mike and seedlings are looking great! I understand the feeling waiting for them to beak ground, I feel the same.

Good luck my friend!

3 Likes

I’m excited for these girls to take off. I must be patient and let them enjoy life a bit before I start fncking with them.

11 Likes

Here my Cinderella 99 outside. About 6 1/2 feet tall. And already stinky.

Ice Cream Cake. Been having a little bug issue but shes coming along.

These two are C99 that have been pretty much neglected. A three footer and a5 footer.

33 Likes

Hoping my new neighbors on the other side of that fence are not too bitchy about odor. I hear C99 stinks pretty big come harvest time. I know they are retired people but don’t know anything about them. Guess we will see.

11 Likes

Well, being legal, i guess they’ll just have to get over it! that’s if they don’t want some!! lol
You can smell my grow plumb across the street at the fire house! lol The chief is a knocker, but can’t do a thing about it :crazy_face: :rofl: :scream: :+1: :pray:
Police hang over there a lot, talking about the ‘stink’

7 Likes

By the way. I’m really enjoying this new tent. The Vivosun, you have to be real careful with the ripper our else you will get the cloth flap on the inside stuck in the zipper. And it’s a PITA to get it unstuck.
The Mars Hydro Tent has that big stiff cover over the zipper, on the outside. No way it will get stuck in the zipper. You don’t even have to be careful with it. That alone, in my opinion, is worth the price of admission.

4 Likes

Well I’m glad you’re enjoying the new setup cuz. Sounds like it’s 1st class too! I gotta bigass old barn, refitted. So no need of anything like that for me. lol now that we’re out of the commercial end, that damn barn is so empty it is like an echo chamber! Imagine 12 plants in each room where there used to be 700 plants!

4 Likes

I dont know about that. There are a lot of strains that stink more in my opinion. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Ever smell any Swakhammer flowering out @Floyd?
That would knock you back a step when you opened my greenroom door!
BTW morning you all!

4 Likes

Cant say that I have, but Ive grown some pretty stinky stuff over the years. One of the least smelly Ive grown is Apollo 11 which is a C99 cross.

3 Likes