BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

You Sir are a Bud Bustin’ Pro!!!

3 Likes

Just a fortunate guy this time around. I you listen to your plants, they will tell you what will make them happy.
Plus having a good bunch of guys and gals to help you, if/when you fall don’t hurt a dam thing. That’s the OGers.

These plants still have a good two weeks till harvest. I will have much to be thankful for on Thanksgiving.

9 Likes

Then there’s this bunch.

25 Likes

Those are three mother plants, 3 clones from Buddahs Cane and 3 Crockett’s Tangie from seed. They are under 2 Mars Hydro TS1000’s. In another 4 X 4 tent.

7 Likes

If I may give a bit of advice to anyone running the Buddahs Cane plants. It just something I wish I had done earlier since I’m this close to harvest.
My advice is this. If you plan on having 4 mains you will want four tall stakes. If you top more you will want more. I don’t think a SCROG net would have held these up. Those colas are VERY heavy. And I’m afraid they may break over. I will try to tie them to the ceiling but I shit you not, if you don’t have some good support, you will be kicking yourself later. These turned into monsters. Heavy ones.

13 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

Re: Buddha’s Cane: silica from the start baby!

4 Likes

One Cane for each arm!!!

7 Likes

The stems are actually very thick and sturdy. But the buds are so heavy I’m afraid the branches will break from the main stem.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advise, will have bamboo stakes ready.

3 Likes

Oh i hate “peel aways”! When i worry bout that i hoop the plant with wire or as you suggested :slight_smile:

Thanks for the head’s’sup!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

5 Likes

I think they will be ok in the 2 X 4 tent. The walls are on three sides of each plant. Then they can lean on each other. I worry more about the big tent. There are more places for them to go. I think. Hell, I don’t know. I’m just winging it! Haha.

2 Likes

Damn superb!! That’s all!! Awesome!!
:pray: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
@BigMike55 You da man!!

3 Likes

Thanx for saying so, my Brother. Hope you’re doing well man! And staying out of trouble.

3 Likes

Indeed brother!! Apart from having killed (being unable to provide whatever it may have needed!) a Purple Moonshine and seeing a bunch of its clones/plants getting a bit out of order, in my ignorance, I wonder! Can only be my lack of knowledge! And on I keep on going!! :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Heck, man, we all do things that don’t turn out the way we plan it. But only quitters quit. And we ain’t no quitters. If we learn from mistakes made it’s not really a mistake, but a learning experience.
There’s my philosophy lesson for today.
Now, back to reality!

" Why does everyone else’s garden look so much nicer than mine??? Why, why, why. That’s all I wanna know. Why!"

2 Likes

Damn great question!! More often than not, we ain’t taking care of our own garden! Let’s just say 99,9 out of 100 times!! Btw I’m enjoying some beer and a Big Yield x Mi5 joint! You!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :sunglasses:

Listening to Stevie Wonder! “I just called…!” If allowed, I post the link!! :v: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nice way to end an evening.
I’m having a Cuba Libre (Captain Morgan’s Private Stock, Diet Coke and a splash of lime) and a couple bong bowls of Island Sweet Skunk from last spring harvest. Big frickin hard as a rock nugs.
Life is good for a minute right now. But the night is still young. Haha.

7 Likes

I’m not kidding a bit about those nugs

They’re like bits of sticky candy.

15 Likes

YES! Solid I see it!! :upside_down_face: :flushed:
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Which of my new plants do you like the best?

2 Likes