BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Only got to taste DbHp! Love it! Light! Yet! It makes us think, trip, wonder and come back to where we are!! Next will be the Bloody Monster!! Thanks!! :v:

2 Likes

I mean of what I’m running in this thread. Which plant do you think would be a standout?

2 Likes

It looks like one of a kind! For sure!

3 Likes

That is one fine choice brother. You have good taste!

3 Likes

Mars Hydro is having a Black Friday Sale
Up to 20% off on light kits, tents, exhaust setups, every thing is on sale check out www.marshydro.com for more details

As you can see by this thread MarsHydro has really stepped up their game you would not go wrong with the brand, that’s for sure everything I have with the MarsHydro logo on it has been exceptionally great quality @MarsHydro

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/16680959774541770015917.jpg

10 Likes

Ok guys.
I’m risking being called names hawhaw. But I do have to show thes off. Fucking incredible girls. Put on your sunglasses and check out the Buddahs Cane. @ShitSeeds @MarsHydro

29 Likes

Oh! You want more??? Well, hell. I aim to please. Here’s tent number 2, for your eye Candy.

Tall BC.

This one is Ice Cream Cake from @TestOfOath

Gwendolyn Skywalker is getting really nice. Chunky buds on her.

Hope you enjoyed the new show.

31 Likes

They all look great! I see the BC is starting to show her fall colors.

7 Likes

Oh I almost forgot my absolute favorite, as you all know.
My prized girl. Island Sweet Skunk

Look at these chunks.

I most certainly love my Island Sweet Skunk. I have a couple clones of her going right now. As well as her momma.

Thanks fer looking at my grow.

36 Likes

tumblr_n08oixC2AU1qc7e5jo1_500

8 Likes

I really hope that I’m not boring you guys with constant barrage of pix. Altho I AM pretty proud of this grow, I truly don’t mean to brag. Too much. Hehe
Part of the deal with MarsHydro supplying the light kit, was to post updates. A lot. I usually chat and BS on my other thread, between picture dumps, but this is Mars’ thread as much as mine, really.
The reality of this whole deal is that they supplied an awesome light in exchange for showing what it will do.
This SP3000 light is incredible for a 2x4 tent. I sincerely mean that. I have it set at a out 80% and a foot from the canopy and you can see what kind of plants I’m getting. This light is just right!!!

17 Likes

They’re pretty nice to look at Mike…doesn’t seem like anyones bored.

7 Likes

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. The ISS already looks super bombalicious, and has some beautiful nuggage. Fantastic work, @BigMike55

8 Likes

Thanks, guys/gals. Means a lot to me.

8 Likes

My… Look at all the pretty flowers…
:scream::exploding_head::crazy_face:

8 Likes

DAMMMMMNNNNN… look at those big beautiful buds. Amazing

5 Likes

I love coming on here and seeing those ladies in such capable hands, so dont stop posting, in my biased opinion lol
Really great work though, as always.

The colour looks like she’s juuust starting to turn and give you one heck of a colorful exhibition. This is the best part now. Enjoy!

13 Likes

If these are “just starting to get nice” I am going to be ecstatic. These are already, by far, the prettiest plants I have ever grown, so far. Even my wife, who really doesn’t care much about growing or plants, says those are stunningly beautiful plants.

12 Likes

Buddhas cane fall colors. I forgot how pretty they get.

33 Likes

Ya, that’s pretty spectacular Floyd.

9 Likes