BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

th-2568418538

5 Likes

First up are the gorgeous Buddahs Cane girls. The fade is incredible. And those buds are super chunky and rock hard.

What do you think? Nice, right?

33 Likes

giphy-9

4 Likes

I need a bath towel for wiping up the drool. lol

2 Likes

The other tent is rockin too! Actually Zee just said. They are looking a bit tired. I put the net over them to help support them. They had started bending over pretty bad.

First is that third Buddahs Cane. Big ass buds.

Look how big the Ice Cream Cake got. Nice hard stinky flowers. Much nicer than my outside girl got. From clone too.

27 Likes

Here’s Ms. Gwedolyn. She’s a Skywalker from clone. Fucking beautiful flowers. Heavy too. She’s the reason I lowered the net for a little support.

Last but not least. My favorite smoke. Island Sweet Skunk.

That’s all I have for now. Hope you enjoyed the show.

40 Likes

Wait until I throw out some pics of the ISS you gave me. They are still frosting up and have a ways to go yet……….

7 Likes

Gorgeous shots, @BigMike55, I had to break out the shop vac as a towel wasn’t enough.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for that. Mine usually LOOK better than this. I didn’t get to do much training to get her just right. The Skywalker and the Buddahs Cane pretty much filled that 4x4 tent. Then that big assed ICC took a third corner. I literally had about a foot and a half to finish her out. I took some clones from the mother of these. About two weeks ago. I have those and some Frankenstein clones in my cloner.

3 Likes

I will throw some up in about a week in this thread……,

1 Like

Niiice! Looking plants ya got there! Wow!
You’re out doing us all I believe! Fantastic @BigMike55

4 Likes

I doubt that Bobbi. There are many here WAY better at it than me. I do well for me and for a newish grower. I only have a few years behind me.

5 Likes

mask

3 Likes

I may have misjudged just a bit. I think most of these have 2-3 more weeks in them.

5 Likes

Very very nice, I just got in the bathtub to view this update, made it alot easier…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
The Skywalker has really put on weight, the Buddha’s cane is impressive as hell thick buds. That ISS is some way frosty stuff looks yummy

2 Likes

Such humility! You may be a newer grower, but it doesn’t reflect in your beautiful plants @BigMike55 . You are a natural green thumb!

3 Likes

Thanks bro. I have learned so much. A lot right here on OG. I really feel like I can read my plants pretty good to decide what makes them better or at least happy.

4 Likes

Haha @Mrgreenthumb, the bathtub! Cracked me up. But yeah @BigMike55, good shit those colas are huge

1 Like

Are you still wanting a couple ISS clones? I think she’s a few days until I can cut her but she’s getting close. Actually cuttings. No roots.

3 Likes

LMFAO! I hope for this guys sake he’s got a real warped sense of humor.

3 Likes