BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Many thanks, Mike, sadly I will hold off at this time. Another kind OGer has reached out and offered to send me some snips, and since I was already planning on sending him some of my cuts I went ahead and accepted his offer. My apologies for not letting you know earlier.

2 Likes

ISS looks on point. Great stuff. :beers:

1 Like

How about a flash pic or two?

24 Likes

ISS cuts, I been trying to get some of these @BigMike55, I think they would look good in my garden.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Your good. I would never force my plants on anyone. Hehe. But I still have the mom if/when.

2 Likes

Ok Greenie. I’ve seen you around my Thread(s) quite a bit. Are you USA? They won’t make it through Customs. Don’t ask me how I know.

6 Likes

Well, you kinda did get @herojuana.tom some of yours @BigMike55 . lol
In a roundabout way. :wink:

6 Likes

Good on you Brother Mo. Thanks for helping to spread the GOOD stuff.

5 Likes

Oh yeah! That’s the way it is around here. Good genetics spreads faster than gossip. I like it that way. Gossip sucks, pot don’t.

8 Likes

Many thanks @MoBilly, I didn’t want to drop any names in case it wasn’t kosher :slightly_smiling_face:
And grateful thanks once again for the original offer and for hunting the beautiful pheno @BigMike55. You are rocking it hard!

3 Likes

I only give stuff to people who come visit me, anymore. It gets damned expensive to ship clones to folks. That’s why I try to make sure the recipient actually has a spot for them and will actually grow at least one. Y’know. To make it at least worth what I pay to ship them. Beans? Eh! Grow 'em when you can. And they are cheap to send. Clones???different story.

7 Likes

10 Likes

I agree, it can be expensive to ship nowadays. When I grab clones, I offer to pay for overnight shipping to make sure they come in quick and hot and so as to not be a drain on anyone’s limited personal resources.

3 Likes

Been watching from the fringe for a while and figured i might as well make it known. Caught up on your log, took 2 days but i’m along for the ride.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard. There’s still about 2-3 weeks left on this grow.

1 Like

whats in the plans for the next run?

3 Likes

Good question. What’s up next Mike?

2 Likes

Well, I have three examples of Crockett’s Tangie that have not shown sex yet. I just want that for bud to try. I will probably only keep one girl.
Then I have three clones of Buddahs Cane. Each is different. One from a short plant, one from the tall plant and one from the wonky one. One will be the mother. The other two will go into flower if the smoke proves good. Plus I have three ISS clones waiting to go into soil. Plus I have a Skywalker cloning and three Frankenstein cuts I got from @JohnnyPotseed plus I have another plant that I am not sure I’m supposed to talk about right now. Oh yeah. And a Jack Herer plant. Lots going on.

12 Likes

Decisions, decisions. Good to have choices.

4 Likes

And Peanut Butter Breath. Don’t forget to save a corner for that. :wink:

7 Likes