BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Oh yeah. I can’t complain overmuch. There was a time I had to use a wheelchair. About four years in fact, so I’m not going to complain about it hurting to walk. lol

3 Likes

Had to get in with the girls this morning. They were flopping over pretty bad. Not from lack of attention. They are getting every thing they need. They are just getting really heavy on the tops.
So I got in there and tied up a bunch of stuff. Hopefully that will be sufficient for about two more weeks. Maybe three.

7 Likes

Now my arms and chest feels all sticky. And I stink. In a good way. I guess all that’s a good sign.

The lesson here is to use a net. The branches on the Buddahs Cane are not strong enuff for those huge flowers. Or put four or five stakes in the pot when you plant them up. Then you will have something to tie them to.

10 Likes

My plan :+1:

5 Likes

Make sure you get that done
I no longer have a colon ( wish I did ) 20 plus years no bag ( thank the Lord)
Got what they call a J pouch ( great name for a stoner ) they took the whole colon and all but 1/16 of an inch of rectum( who knew the ass hole grows back lol) ok Rectum damn near killed em lol

Be well
:pray::pray::pray::pray:
Paps

8 Likes

Boy, what a mental image that produced! Hawhaw.

5 Likes

I will guarantee you that these will not only be grown but cloned again and grown outside next spring.

4 Likes

This looks a little foxtailly to me.

Or maybe just buds getting real big.

23 Likes

I think you’re right. Just a little bit. It wouldn’t bother me too much. It’ll smoke. lol

5 Likes

Definitely have some lovely swelling going on there, but I am not sure I would call those foxtails… More like a last minute growth spurt/final swell. Some nuggs can have knobby nuggs versus rounded tops. Whatever the case, well-done Big Mike! Your pics have me drooling :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Those that @MoBilly gave you will do just like that. (hopefully)
And that smoke is Sweeeet!

4 Likes

I really can’t wait to grow them out, I haven’t grown out a nice ISS since the 90’s. I can only hope to get as good of results as you are.

2 Likes

I already had a feet of intestine removed, a while back, was doing really well, but a colonascopy showed some renewed inflamation, by my colon. So I go every 8 weeks, the treatments kind a mess me up for a day or 2. I don’t have time for that, got to finish this remodel.

6 Likes

Dang Boi! Hope thinks turn out good for you.

1 Like

Best wishes brother

Sending prayers and good thoughts

2 Likes

[quote=“BigMike55, post:1174, topic:87885”
foxtailly
[/quote]

Embrace the delishisness.

3 Likes

How would you fellers like a new set of pics today. They are really swelling up now. There’s a Rosie O’Donnell joke in there but I will be nice.
Here’s that tent full of happiness called Buddahs Cane.

29 Likes

Beautiful Mike, I really like that 5th picture, bet it smells nice in there.

3 Likes

Dude, you gotta be proud of those specimens!
:astonished:

4 Likes

Here the tall Buddahs Cane.
A little different than the other. Same smell tho.

This one is the Island Sweet Skunk

28 Likes