BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

This here is the Ice Cream Cake from clone. Never topped. Grown natural.

How about Ms. Gwendolyn. The Skywalker. Also from clone.

That’s all I have this time.

28 Likes

Just stunning! I want to flip mine NOW. LOL, you’re making the wait damn near impossible with these beauties Mike! I’m tied into the solo cup challenge for now, haha. Middle of Dec!

3 Likes

Awe hell man, this really has been a nice grow. I’m impressed with the Buddahs Cane for color and bud size. Frickin incredible plants.

This grow has really shown what is possible with the @MarsHydro SP3000 light kit. I’m very happy with it. For a 2X4 tent, I don’t see how there could be a better LED setup.

5 Likes

@Greenfingers
You should receive some mail on Tuesday. You’re welcome, Buddy.

7 Likes

Thanks Mike im looking forward to these . You have made me a happy grower for sure.:green_heart:

2 Likes

me too! :eggplant: :exploding_head:

6 Likes

tenor-15

5 Likes

those buddhas really put on some weight, I can see why you recommend a net. Is the ISS putting on more trichs than the buddhas?. All of them look delicious thou. Great job

1 Like

The ISS started out with lots of trichomes. The other plants are catching up do believe. Couple more weeks. This is the hardest part for me. Determining exact harvest time. I don’t think I will be disappointed this time around for sure. Everything is just perfect.

6 Likes

I need some space. These rascal are getting out of control.

And this Sheelavathi plant that was given to me by my friend @Oldjoints

23 Likes

That Sheelavathi looks like it is going to be a stretcher for sure. Might have to do some bondage training on her…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

I put a few rooted clones of ISS in solo cups and dirt today. Think I’m going to take a couple cuts from the bottom of that Sheelavathi and clone them. Maybe veg them over the winter and put them outside in the spring.

10 Likes

Those will be huge!
tumblr_m1ocdpUzfW1qjczh3o1_250

Not sure if they’ll get anywhere near finished in our climate though. We’ll see how long it takes at OJ’s.

3 Likes

Looking really nice Mike.
This strain is how I found this forum. I randomly came across a photo of Buddhas Cane, and thought “I need that plant”. So I tracked down @ShitSeeds (turns out he lives about a half hour from me) and bought some seeds. Then I checked out his thread on here…and now I’m hooked!

8 Likes

Yeah @ShitSeeds definitely has a winner with that Buddahs Cane.
I have a pack of their Texada Timewarp that I want to run. Just because it’s a cool name. And it’s ShitSeeds.

7 Likes

And we caught a lunker when you got “hooked”. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Haha @CanuckistanPete is a lunker! :joy:

5 Likes

Texada Timewarp is one of my alltime favorite strains (outdoor…I even have it listed in my faves). I can’t believe it isn’t more readily available…it’s definitely one of the all time greats IMO. Grows huge, yields well tastes good and stores really well. Originated On Texada Island (beside Vancouver Island) in the 70s.

5 Likes

More like a lunkhead!

3 Likes

I’m not sure what it means but it sounded rude so I like it :thinking:

5 Likes