BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

This is my first plant(s) of C99. So this will be my first smell as well. And the first taste and smoke. It will be interesting.

4 Likes

C-99 is a good one to grow. The high is nice also. i think you’ll enjoy it cuz, knowing your skill in growing, I’m sure you’ll bring out the best in her!

4 Likes

It ain’t hard to grow when you have top quality advice from great growers (like you) and using nice equipment and good quality genetics.

6 Likes

You saying you made me look good? lol

2 Likes

Naw, my friend. I’m saying you guys make ME look good.

2 Likes

OH then… You are welcome. :slight_smile: No problem… :slight_smile: Don’t mention it… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean though Mike. These guys have been like my professors in grow college. It’s like being paid to go to school. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The coolest thing for me is to have expert opinions and advice if and when things go haywire. Because I garantee it’s not the first time that has happened.

Plus just hanging out with folks you enjoy and who enjoy you is major.

6 Likes

True words bro.

I dunno know what y’all talking about… I’m just here for the beer. lol Oh wait, I don’t drink…damn! I guess I must be here for the OG! You people are the best!

11 Likes

Looks like they are getting their wings, yes?

23 Likes

Just keep yelling back “What?!?” like you can’t hear them if they complain.

4 Likes

Legally they can do nothing. I am fully legal in my grow. (except for a few extra cuttings) it can not be seen from the street. I have a six foot privacy fence around my yard. Fairly concealed unless someone stands on something to see what’s over here. The only thing I worry for is the beautiful aroma coming from my yard. Some don’t find it too appealing. Imagine that!
And really I like my neighbors and my neighborhood. I want to be a good neighbor. I listen to Classic Rock fairly loud outside, but if my neighbors are home I turn it down some.

8 Likes

Nice move :+1:

I do the same except for my northern neighbours that have now 3 years pissed me off so i’m done with them. Those fuckers I turn it UP which is why I aggressively cropped the ManPois to the Doom soundtrack cranked to 11 because:

8 Likes

@BigMike55 cuz That’s what I’m talking about! lol You’re legal, and following the parameters set out by OMMA, so ‘F’-em. The only neighbors I have is the Firehouse across the street. lol closest home is a football field distance away at least.

6 Likes

When I come down, brother, you’re going to have to give that Firehouse the heads up. Otherwise they’re gonna come running thinking your house is on fire from all the smoke!!!
:laughing:

3 Likes

They’re used to seeing smoke billowing outta here! It get’s so thick inside at times, we have to open the door and let it air out lol
Ask @Oldjoints, lol he can verify that!
We had to do that just earlier this week lol

5 Likes

14 Likes

Here we grow. Looking nice so far.

26 Likes

beauties!!

heres my clones today big mikey!!

16 Likes