BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Looking Righteous Brother.

4 Likes

Looks good

3 Likes

Heres what they are doing today. Getting a bit bigger.

Roots, so far.

Looks like next week we will be up potting and getting ready for training.

15 Likes

Looking good @BigMike55 ! Sweet, up-potting next week! Always nice to get the kiddos some new shoes… they tend to think they can run faster and jump higher! :v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Lookin good buddy great job

I ran 2 reflector Series both where approximately 300 watt
Lasted 5 years non stop
They are a lot of light for the money I think I’ll switch the small tent over to one of there new ones

I’ll pull up a recliner in the corner pipe in hand hash in blow watching the show

2 Likes

Awwww yeah @BigMike55 lookin good in the grow hood. :sunglasses:
Got my eye on you…

This might be the grow that helps me make the switch to a Mars light. Congratulations!

8 Likes

Thanks for the kudos guys.
I have been using Mars Hydro for quite a while. Several years. They just keep getting better and better. For reals.
I first had the TS1000. Thought it was a great light. But for veg. I got another and got thru a couple grows with those. Then i bought the FC E4800 for my flower tent. I have only one harvest with tat light. But it is an awesome kit. Perfect for the 4 X 4 tent and so much light, I have not ever turned it up past 75%.
Now with the 2 X 4 tent and the SP3000 that were direct from Mars Hydro. So far it appears to be as good for the small tent as the FC 4800 is for the big tent.

Stay tuned. I will document everything here. Good or Bad.

19 Likes

Welp! Made a command decision today.
Back story. I have a Skywalker clone that I put in some WAY used soil to start her off. After a couple weeks she don’t look so good. I chatted with a Master Grower and we conclude that it is a combination of nitrogen and potassium deficiency. I am assuming it is something that is depleted in the used soil.
What does that have to do with this grow with Buddha’s Cane?
I used the exact same Well Used soil to start my BC babies. They still look good but I feel like I need to give them a better start.
So, I will go to the nursery this morning and get a new bag of Happy Frog soil and repot/up-pot the Skywalker girl and go ahead and up pot my BC babies. Roots are just about out of the bottom of the beer cup anyways. So they would be up potted next week anyways.
That’s the plan.
Chuggin’ along!

19 Likes

Sounds like a great plan, SkyWalker is a favorite of mine. Looking forward to seeing yours flourish.

6 Likes

I gotta say lol I always kinda regretted letting my Skywalker go. But there were mothers of 52 strains, lol I couldn’t keep em all even though I did want to! But glad to get it back, many thnx to you @BigMike55 ! Now I’m down to legal numbers…ish
Like within 5-10 of where we’re supposed to be. But hell, a fella has to get seeds and/or clones going now n then to keep things rolling along

9 Likes

Heres the new stuff today. Just up potted the three Buddhas Cane into their new homes fore a couple weeks.

Hope @MarsHydro is watching. This tent is really NICE.
So far the light appears to be performing as planned. Still have not put it over 50%.

23 Likes

my clones are still at 25% lol!! they love that SP3000

1 Like

And how close to the canopy?

1 Like

Imma smoke somea dis right here. This is Island Sweet Skunk from my last grow. Very good cannabis.

33 Likes

I agree! It is quality cannabis!

4 Likes

That’s the trick ain’t it. lol
I’m staying within their guidelines but it makes producing seeds or keeping mothers a drag. I know, however, that I have it much better here than a lot of others so I ain’t bitchin.

6 Likes

Damn this looks nice!

1 Like

You have no idea. May be my best that I have ever harvested. Not the best ive ever smoked, but probly my best harvest. Top shelf for sure.

6 Likes

If there were a shelf higher than top shelf this would be on that shelf. :wink:

2 Likes

Nice wee ones :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like