BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

When my dog felt sick she would run down to the grow and eat several leaves. Her record was 6 leaves and she was swaying from side to side. Shitzu. Don’t ask me how she figured out that shit works.

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy and @BigMike55, I sure have a lot of respect for those dogs!! Nice!! :pray:

Hey Mike, should I put this pollen in the fridge for a day or just set it in my grow room and use it when it warms up?

I would let it warm for awhile. I wouldn’t put frozen pollen on my babies and expect seeds. Just me, tho. It may be perfectly OK to use frozen pollen while still froze.
But if you think about it, there should be no moisture in there so maybe someone else with a knowledge base on this.

4 Likes

Greetings @BigMike55, I have done exactly that several times now with good results. The second tier buds continued to fatten up and show a bit more amber. No obvious harm to the plant, like it didn’t even notice the haircut!

7 Likes

Thanks! That’s the answer I was looking for. This late in the game, I don’t mind ‘hurting’ the plant. She’s pretty much done anyways. Just didn’t know if it would be worth the extra week or two to double-harvest.

5 Likes

I’m gonna hit it tonight then. All these reveg branches I left on should produce a good amount of seeds. I’ll send some your way when they get done.

3 Likes

This is what i got off the Tropicana poison plant. It smells like a fruit punch. Look how purple the buds are.

38 Likes

That is some lovely bud you have there.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Wow, those are spectacular looking!

2 Likes

Those purple buds with those green stems are suuuper trippy looking. Beautiful flowers @BigMike55

3 Likes

Very nice looking plant, it’s going to have great bag appeal.

2 Likes

Those are gorgeous! Gonna have to drop some of those now! I need more space in my tent. Or I might just have to be tougher on some runts and cull a few. Good work man!

2 Likes

Those are beautiful purple buds. I’m about 3 months from growing that one

3 Likes

Give me about 2 weeks and I will tell you how the smoke turned out. I have not tried her yet. She Smells strong fruit. Like mixed berries. Hope its nice and BUZZY.

5 Likes

They do look a little surreal, with the light almost neon green against the dark purple. I didn’t know if anyone else would see it like that.

5 Likes

Yea dude! Very cool!

3 Likes

You know I like those beautiful purple colors bro! Just awesome! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @BigMike55, some like to take a piece of it and smoke it fresh, @Meesh for one, If I’m not mistaken, to get a feel of it even before it is dry! I’m curious! Aren’t you too!? lol! Beautiful buds! And the contrast purple and green on the stems stands out!! Congrats for another superb result brother!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :flushed: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

'Sup?
I hate trying bud before harvest. I’m always so disappointed in it. Its not until a couple weeks in the jars that it shows what its worth. But that’s just me.
Having said that, happy little accidents occasionally (Ha) happen. and a bud get busted off. I am right now smoking a bit of the Lavender frosting. Pretty good smoke. There was a small branch that got screwed when I put the top net on. It has been laying on the bottom of the tent since then, but still growing. Still attached to the plant. Too lazy to go fix it. Anyways that was a couple days ago.
The Euteriia, I actually picked a side bud off to try yesterday. But by looking at the trichomes she still needs another week, in my opinion. I will smoke that bud when its dry enuff. But I normally wait, so I’m not dissappointed, if that makes any sense.

5 Likes