BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Its funny, but rosin seems to be the forbidden fruit… Nobody around me gets it. I searched here on OG for “Terp Slurper” and not ONE hit!! (its a bowl attachment for your glass waterpipe for smoking rosin / wax).

@JoeCrowe makes some phenominal hash and rosin, and is seriously upping my game here…

All I seem to do here is learn more and more, and mind you, this old potheads been smokin 28 years, so its not from lack of experiences! The whole concentrates scene blows my mind, and I swear @Cormoran is gonna push me to get a distillation setup going as well…

My how far I’ve come from making everclear green dragon in college…

7 Likes

You would be extremely underwhelmed to actually see my distillation setup. :stuck_out_tongue: It does get the job done though, RSO is excellent for edibles. I’m angling to learn liquid live resin extraction myself; I’d like to make my own (ceramic) vape cartridges without having to cut a concentrate with MCT, much less VG/PG. Still a little advanced for me, and I’ll probably need more equipment even once I learn how… that’s the last step to quitting the dispensaries altogether, though.

5 Likes

Sunday morning update time. 9 weeks in flower today. Plants are looking a little spent and ragged. Trikes are looking almost completely clody. Still quite a few clears and a few ambers. I think its time to start the harvest.

This is Euteriia. I think she will be coming down first. Nice fat stinky buds.

This one is King Tut. Wish I had given this one more room to stretch. Really enjoyed watching her grow.

This is a Purple Headband in a Beer Cup. She gets 2 meals a day.

And These are Lavender Frosting.
Big fat colas and nugs. Frosty as hell. Whats not to like right? Oh, yeah, foxtails.

Thats all for now. Whatcha think, @JohnnyPotseed @Slick1 @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @corey

41 Likes

Looking damn good if ya ask me cuz!

5 Likes

There you go blinding me again with those bright ass nugs, lol
ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)

Is there a hole in the top of your tent? Cause it looks like it’s been snowing in there!
giphy

11 Likes

I have another plant that is on ‘lights-out’ right now. Called Undertow. I think she has the frostiest nugs. And shes about a week and a half behind these. Pictures at 11.

5 Likes

Looking amazing as usual (not that I’m surprised in the slightest)!

Very jealous of the Lavender considering my ill fated outing with it…

4 Likes

I’d say that’s dang near a wrap!
Absolutely stellar job brother!
:fire::evergreen_tree::airplane::rocket::star2::dizzy:

4 Likes

Kinda wanted @Rhino_buddy to come have a look-see, too.

2 Likes

You don’t even have to ask! I’m always looking at your beautiful ladies. They invade my dreams.

That frosting is damn Frosty! Gonna have to find some of those around. From WeTokeChronic right? :wink:

4 Likes

Thats correct. Hope you can find some.

3 Likes

So heres my stuff in the shed.
These in Beer Cops are my next run consisting of mostly Frankenstein crosses from @JohnnyPotseed

This Dragonblood Hashplant is begging to be taken down. All that yellow is just the plant fading. Shes about a couple days from being ready for chop-chop.

Here we have the Undertow. Just look at thos frosty nugs. Looks tastier than an ice cream cone.

This one is Blak N Blu Cookies I am running just to see if the magenta pistils on the flowers on this plant outdoors will come back revegged and grown indoors. She is just now going into flower.

These two are some SS4 Autos. That Im trying my hand at again. At least this time I have not been able to kill them.

Thats all folks. Smoke a bowl for me. I have been a little busy.

32 Likes

Awesome! Love pic #6, just beautiful! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Love how they fade…

Looking really sweet in there Mike!

14 Likes

I went ahead and harvested the Euteriia plant this morning. Guess where those seeds I found, came from.
The King Tut plant was the guilty party Just a few nanners at the bottom. Just enuff to create a few seeds, but not enuff (I dont think) to fuck up the entire tent. So King tut crossed to itself. King Tut crossed with Lavender Frosting. I have not found seeds on the Euteriia. Yet.
edit: Yes I did find seeds in the lowers on the Euteriia. Just a few.

10 Likes

Well now you know. :smiley:

3 Likes

You could use your nickname from highschool for the cross! King Frosting right?

2 Likes

Good Morning BigMike55. Blak n Blu Cookies has landed. Many thanks.
You ROCK!

3 Likes

Look for magenta pistils. Awesome looking plants.

2 Likes

Instead of Slick1 you should be known as Sick1.

4 Likes